Tips for removing alternator pulley

I have 1990 1.6 and a bent alternator pulley that is wearing down the belt

Any tips on how to remove the pulley?

Pic below…

Probably best to just take the alternator off then take it to an alternator rebuilder and exchange it for a rebuilt unit.
DIY options depend on your ability and what tools you have.
To do anything the alternator should be taken off the car then you can see if its actually the pulley which is bent ( unlikely ) worn bearings are another possible cause.
If you are unable to take the alternator off the car yourself then you probably do not have the skills or tools to remove the pulley without damaging yourself or the alternator.

Ok cool, I was thinking that’s the best thing yeah. It’s definitely just a bent pulley, it’s been dropped I think. Bearing seems fine. But a new alternator may be the best option.

If the shaft end has an allen key hexagonal hole, usually 8mm, put an allen key in a vice and then usually a 22mm ring spanner on the nut, lower the alternator with the ring spanner in place so that the hexagonal end of the shaft sits onto the allen key, you can then smack the spanner with a hammer.
Hope i’ve explained that so it makes sense.
Alternatively hit it with a rattle gun, that usually shifts it.

Impact gun will get it off if you have one. No problem at all!
If not a hex key and thru socket set is good.

You can also fit it and let the belt help hold the pulley, then smack the ratchet with a rubber mallet to shock it free.

If the old pulley is scrap tho why not grip it in a vice for all its worth and use a socket on it. It’s not being reused after all.