Totaly new to this!

Hello! Im seriously new to all of this! Bought my first MX this month, mk3, hoping to go to some meets as soon as i can, look forward to seeing some of you on the road hopefully!

5 Likes

Welcome and great choice of colour :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi and welcome, and as already mentioned, its a lovely colour :+1:

Boz

1 Like

Hello and welcome, where abouts are you? You’ve posted in the Eastern section of the forum so I’m guessing Suffolk, North Essex, Cambs or west Norfolk ?

1 Like

Im right on the essex cambs border near saffron walden so hoping to be able to come to the cambs meet

1 Like

I’m just outside at Neots. Welcome along!!

1 Like

Have you done the urgent maintenance yet - changed the windscreen scuttle grommets and also the radioator expansion tank? Google, or DuckDuckGo, will tell you more.
Decent tyres are also a must.

I used to live in Saffron Walden as a lad. Many years ago. Went to Boys British School and our playground literally was all of the Common!

Hello! Ordered the scuttle plate grommet found that must do job already :joy: didnt know about the expansion tank though, thanks for the advise! Tyres are good which is a plus :joy:

Cant see much on google about the expansion tank? What sort of fault should i look for?

FL22 fluid needs changign at 11 years or so.
Has yours been changed?

Basically - the neck of the tank splits = dead engine sort of problem.

Thanks for the advise mate! Like i say only owned it for a couple of weeks but will check, last owner was part of the northants owners club, so maybe ill get lucky and find hes done these already, if not ill have to do them, and quickly :joy:

Hi There and welcome. Look forward to seeing you when we restart the Cambs meets.

Andrew

1 Like