Trips to the Alps Passes 2020

Hi MX5ers,

Does anybody know of any planned group trips to the Alps passes or such like next year? If so we would like to join in if at all possible. 

Cheers.

Scenic and Continental Car tours are planning a Club trip to Austrian Alps under the Club banner in 2020. Details should be available in the not too distant future. 

Here.  http://www.sceniccartours.com/mx-5-club-tours/4594000327

SCT also does a “Lake Garda and the Stelvio Pass” tour which we did last September.  There aren’t any specific MX5 OC dates next year but that doesn’t necessarily matter.  Of course there’s the Stelvio but we certainly did a few more including the Gotthard on the way back (ignoring the tunnel of course).   

Prices seem to have gone up a bit, the collapsing pound I suppose.  

Guys,

Thankyou very much. I have booked the exclusive MX5OC “Highlights of Austria” tour from 4th to 12th September 2020 which is now available. Looking towards it very much. Scenic Car Tours are guaranteeing the price whatever happens with membership of the EU

Cheers.

Looks good. Give them a call and ask if they still do the membership discount.  I think they gave me £50 off.

I reckon you could visit the Rhein Falls at Schaffhausen on the way back if you wanted.  EDIT - I see they have actually put that in the itinerary!

Thanks. I will give them a call. The trip is exclusive to MX5OC members only, so I would have thought that the price would have included any MX5OC discount anyway. However, the non MX5OC trips are the same price, so maybe not!