TT Area events 2013

Do we have a list of events for 2013 ?

Only what’s up on the events page at the moment. If you want to put a run on, I’m more than happy to be of assistance.

Sorry, maybe I am looking in wrong section, can`t see any events listed in area events for TT area ?

If you go to ‘Areas’ at the top of the page, then click on Tyne Tees, scroll down, it give you three options; Events, Profiles, & Albums. Click on Events.

Hope this gets you there.

Thanks found it , I was looking on this forum under areas… I see no runs etc planned so far for 2013 :frowning:

As I said ealier, we haven’t anything definite in the pipeline, but, hopefully there will be some in the near future.

Are you a member of the Owners Club, or our local Yahoo site? If you join you can get all the information sent dirc to your email.

You never said earlier there was nothing planned at present ? Yes have been a club member on-off since 2005 just rejoined after nearly 2yrs of not owning an MX5 Thumbs up

Thanks for that. I wsn’t sure if you were a member, as you didn’t show up on the members list.

Keep an eye out on the Evnts page, I put new ones up as soon as people let me know what they’re doing.

Renewed membership 18th Feb. I`ll keep looking see if any thing interests me.