Tyres again - anyone tried the Falken ZE 310 ?

Hi all

Currently running some “Infinity” tyres on my 2009 2.0L sport tech courtesy of the previous owner. suitable in the dry, but bloody hell - in the wet they are LETHAL - I know where the term " ditch finders" came from … daren’t touch the accelerator on a roundabout unless I want to be going back the way I came !

Anyway, have a few sets of Falken ZE914 on my old Mk3 1800, and an SLK I had and been happy with them - but these have been replaced by the less sporty looking 310, but by all accounts these are a better tyre. They get an A wet rating and at 67 dB are a lot quieter than most of the rest who are around 70 dB ( a consideration when the tops up !)

I can get a set of 4 FAlkens for £320 locally which isn’t bad - the other ones I was looking at was either the GoodyearF1 Assymetric 3 or the Dunlop Sportmax R2 which also get good reviews,  but would be £100 extra. I don’t drive like a loon, and not much in the wet just want something I can have some confidence in.

Opinions on the Falkens, or spend more for the Goodyears ?

Cheers

I’m on my second set of Falkens, i only replaced the first set because they were getting old, i initially went for Kumhos and even though the tyre place i used deals with Kumhos he sold me the Falkens and they were cheaper even though money was of no concern.
Can’t fault them.