UK track day insurance for 2024

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but it didn’t seem to fit anywhere else!

With the large cost increases across the board in insurance, who is the best option for track day insurance?

I’ve used Moris in the past (and I just do a day’s track insurance at a time) but they’ve gone up a lot this year, as has the excess, so I’m looking for other possible options that are either cheaper or have a lower excess.

Any advice?

How much do you usually pay? I dont usually bother but work on a hope for the best system.

1 Like

Back in May last year I was quoted £286.65 (plus admin fee) for five days. This month I was quoted £620 (plus admin fee) for five days, with excess of £1750!

I paid £88.20 for one day last Spring and have been quoted £161 for one day this year.

So I want to look around for better options.

I paid about £149 for one day a couple of weeks ago. Tried another insurer, and they admitted they were going to come in way more expensive than that. Try insuremytrackday.com

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.