Unable to update avatar

I’ve now tried several times to update my avatar.  The replacement is 100px x 100px and 19Kb in size and everything looks OK in the ‘amend avatar’ box after I’ve pressed the update button but, once I exit, it reverts to my previous avatar.  It’s as thought the page needs a ‘Save’ button after updating to force the amended avatar to stay amended.  Any thoughts?

I can see a Grey ND as your avatar, if you’re seeing an older one it’s likely a caching issue on your side that will clear in time.

Yep same problem here until I refreshed my computer…

John

I can second this, had the same problem, the image was actually being updated on the site but my computer/browser had cached the old image so looked like it hadn’t been updated. 

You can erase cached files which is a good idea to do every now and again. In Google Chrome you go to history, erase history, check cached images and files then press clear data. Other browsers are similar, sure you’ll figure it out. 

Yes, time’s resolved this issue, I now have a grey car as my avatar so it was just a caching problem. Hopefully I’ll remember this in future.