UPDATE 03/02/23 'Night with the Stars' at Clanfield Observatory 14th March 2023

Thanks Doug, money received…you and Christine make the total upto 21, only 9 spaces left from the maximum of 30.

Hi Ron & Angela, Money recieived, thank you

Hi John & Patricia,
Just received confirmation from our dog sitter that she can look after Poppy so can you please add us to the list.
Regards,
Chris & Jue

1 Like

Thanks Chris, money received, you and Jue make the numbers upto 23, leaving just 7 for the maximum of 30.

Just a gentle reminder for those members who have not yet paid, Patricia and I do need to pay the venue in full for all by the 14th february.

Just paid for myself and Kat

Thanks Jason, money received.

Thanks Mal, Money received

Just paid for me Graeme isnt coming after all , thanks lets hope for a clear night .

Thanks Jules…

Hi John

Just paid you for mum and dads places

Max

Thanks Max, money received

Hi John and Patricia
Please put us down to attend this.
Mark and Laura

Hi Mark & Laura
Nice to hear from you & you will be most welcome to join us .
Please see the first post regarding payment & point of meet up.
Kind regards Patricia& John.

Hi Mark,
Just seen you have sent John your payment, money received, we look forward yo seeing you both on the night, if not before.
Regards
Patricia

Just to keep you in the picture the invoice from Clanfield Observatory has arrived, payment will be made today, when we receive the receipt I will post on forum thread.
Thank you all for coming, and see you all at Morrisons see post 1.

As prommised here is the receipt from Lindy of the Clanfield Observatory for £240. again thank you all for coming, and should there be any more members who wish to join us all there are still 6 spaces that can be filled, payment of £10 pp would be required by end of this week.

1 Like

Excellent, well done Patricia & John, your efforts for Solent Area are greatly appreciated :+1: :wink:

Best Regards

The Solent Team

1 Like

Patricia and I are extremely sorry to inform those members that are expecting us to lead this event, however due to constant interference by 2 members on another event, we have no option but to withdraw our involvement on arranging events, and have asked Mal Rowland to take up the arrangements.
Sad for us to say goodbye to you all but we have had enough.
All our love and have a great time.
Patricia and John Wheeler

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I have today, corresponded with Steve at Clanfield Observatory and currently our numbers are at the maximum of 30 members, as given below;

Mal & Serena (paid)
Howard & Julie (paid)
Brian & Josie ( paid)
David & Jacky (paid)
Ron & Angela (paid)
Doug & Christine (paid)
Chris & Jue (paid)
Tim (paid)
Jason & Kat (paid)
Jules (paid)
Helen & Nick (paid)
Mark & Laura (paid)
Malcolm & Pat (paid)
Alison & Martin (paid Mal Cash at Valentines Lunch)
Brian Dobson (paid via PayPal?)
Brian Dobsons wife (paid via PayPal?)
Angela Armstrong - bringing cash
Nigel Armstrong - bringing cash

We look forward to seeing you all on the night, for what promises to be a very interesting evening.

Best Regards

The Solent Team