Vin plate location mk 3.5

hi all have looked all over engine bay can’t find vin plate ? Seen sticker on door but nothing in engine bay 2010 miyako

For the vin number, look through the windscreen on the passenger side right down at the bottom of the glass.

Richard.

I Need the colour code thats why I was looking for the plate I read it was separate from vin number ?

1 Like

VINs are all over the car.
Look on the scuttle panel carrying the brake master cylinder, immediately above the brake master cylinder, the VIN was stamped into the metal in big letters before the car was painted.
Look in through the windscreen at the dashboard under the passenger wiper blade, a strip is riveted there.
The sticky label in the door shut by the catch has the VIN.
Every panel has a sticky label with the VIN on it - they should all be there and the same VIN on an undamaged car…

Ask the dealer, the paint code is not shown on the car.

I think I’m correct in saying that the paint code is not on the car. Post your colour here and maybe someone can help or when your able too, contact a dealer

Richard.

Is it Aluminium Silver or Velocity Red Mica?

Ok Richard seems odd that paint colour code is not on the car but

Its silver cheers Alan

Have a look at mazda code 38P

I would have thought the code would be printed on a spec plate like the one in this video:

Not on UK cars. Although I believe that it has made a return on the latest ND, not in that format though.

Interesting, upon further digging it seemed to be removed some time around 2004, any ideas why?
In other cars I have found info hidden under the boot lining relating to the build specification before.