Vote for which colour wheel :-)

Silver :smiley:
Not a fan of black wheel and the graphite is too similar to the car

1 Like

Black or graphite. Really need to see in real life tho

I like graphite!

As some others have mentioned itā€™s all very dependant on personal preference, so what I would say is what are you aiming to do with the car ?

Try and keep it stock/original looking or make it your own ?

If you want to go down the stock/original route I would say silver, otherwise I would be tempted with graphite. Let us know what you end up going with.

Itā€™s definitely not going to be stockā€¦ :wink: The car is getting quite a makeover but nothing loud or garish more in line with what Mazda should have madeā€¦

For me, black disappears and graphite is too close to the colour of the car to say anything much.

On my blue car, Iā€™m leaning towards a change from the existing silver to graphite but, on yours, graphite doesnā€™t create contrast enough to say much.

As a result, Iā€™m with the majority in thinking silver is the best choice.

Silver,
Just had my 5 spokes done about 300 miles ago.
Ā£35 per wheel including removal and refitting of tyres with new valve and balance.

I do prefer the look of multi thinner spoke alloys though.

My Suzuki Vitara came with gloss black wheels when i bought it new, however they looked awful after only a few drives, so i got them redone in silver sparkle and they seem to look cleaner for longerā€¦

1 Like

I like the silver, but as someone said, I have seen these MK4 silver alloys in the metal with my own eyes for real, yes I have, and I donā€™t like the colour all that much.
So if you are getting these alloys paint coated to a silver tint of your choice, Iā€™d say silver.
But if you are buying them as Mazda stock, Iā€™d say graphite.
Wait. Do Mazda do these in graphite?

Anything but black.

Graphite here! :+1: also, why oh why, did Mazda put an entirely different wheel fitment on the NC? Only to revert back to to 4 stud on the NDā€™s? We could all have had a superb choice of wheel style across all models :confused: (depending on actual wheel/car combo) really liking those ND wheels youā€™ve got though.

Barrie

1 Like

Another vote for Graphite, but as said above, do they do them?

These are mine, called ā€œbrightā€. They suit the lighter colour cars IMO.

1 Like

These look lovely, donā€™t they call this shadow chrome?

Silver

Not sure Iā€™ve seen any other description other than ā€œbrightā€.

Hereā€™s a close up pic:

1 Like

Silver for me.

The original wheel finish you could get a close match, if you get a powder coat in ā€˜shadow chromeā€™.

Silver

Because it is the RX8 fitment. The wheel size does allow a superb choice as many other Japanese cars have the same fitment (eg Misubishi)

1 Like

ND reverted back to 4 x 100 which is a bummer. 5 x 114.3 is usual Jap but that was NC only it seems

1 Like

I would say silver or graphite,
black wheels tend to loose all the detail

Iā€™d go graphite. I think it both complements your colour, whilst making it more modern looking. I have graphite on mine (so biased :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and they are really easy to keep clean too which is an added bonus!