Vote for which colour wheel :-)

Hi Richard, having re read my post, I didn’t make my point clear enough :confused: what I was trying to say (unsuccessfully) was the OEM wheels across the range (mk1,2,3 & 4) with mk3 being out of step with the rest of that range! :nerd_face: my bad. Prompted by ND wheels on a NB, picture.
Note to self, must try harder! :slightly_smiling_face:

Barrie

1 Like

Graphite looks good but as was mentioned your car is similar so I would go Silver as a contrast. Definitely not black, doesn’t suit your car colour.

Silver

I recently got a set of Wolfrace wheels that came off my daughters Mazda 2 refurbed in Shadow Chrome. That’s the colour I’d go for as the ordinary silver is too….ordinary, the black is too…meh, the graphite too…samey.

3 Likes

Metallic silver

Normally I would say graphite, but given the colour of your car, silver.

Silver

I would love to see them in Bronze, mine is a similar body colour and I dont want silver

One more vote for graphite, silver a close second.

I guess, ideally, somewhere in between like mentioned in the replies above.

Silver all day for me.

Grey looks like you are trying to match the car which is just odd.

Black rims are impossible to keep clean and if god forbid you curb them slightly the damage is so much more obvious! I have black coated rims on my Cooper S and I hate them.

1 Like

Silver :+1:

1st Choice - silver
2nd choice - Graphite
Definitely not black…

Graphite.
Black always make the wheel look smaller than it is and silver’s a bit meh.

1 Like

Getting a couple of quotes for shadow chrome at the moment, any recommendations in the Berkshire/South East area for wheel refurbishers?

Graphite for me this time. I was getting fed up of becoming a slave to the polishing cloth with silver ones & black just look like cheap wheel trims.

1 Like

Silver, silver and silver.

Graphite for me!

Yep

Barrie

1 Like

Graphite has class :+1:t2:

1 Like

Might be about to throw a spanner in the works, Just finished fitting the Meister suspension which has got rid of the 4x4 stance, so I trial fitted a set of 15" Watanabe RS-4 eight spokes I had in the garage. I tried these when the suspension was at the original height but they didn’t look right - a bit lost in the arches. However now the car’s lowered… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

and the ND wheels

The ND wheels look great, but I can’t help thinking the smaller Watanabes give it a much classier look. So thanks for the votes but now I’m really confused :rofl:

1 Like