Want a mk 3 ... may consider others if well looked after loved and cherished mx5

hi after spending days searching on line i have joined and thought Id post my want! So I want a well looked after loved and cherished MX5 mk 3 … have been searching for a 06/07/08 low milage offering and have seen a few bad examples. so if you have or know of a lovely MX5 to be my cherished mazda please get in touch. Im just too late seen a lovely black one thats sold in the for sale. I am in Ponteland… North east close to Newcastle but dont mind a trip for the right car!

2 Likes

Hello Onelife
Give Paul at Roddisons Motprsports a call 0114 244 5300 Sheffield.S9 1US
I bought my 2014 Sport Tech Recaro from Paul October 2017 well pleased with the car
and service.
Regards
Keith

1 Like

Thank you i will.
Any tips on faults to look out for on mk 3/3.5
I know they are pretty solid.

Good morning Onelife.
Having just got my hands on a 2012 reg MX5 the only thing I have done in the first week is the front windscreen cover grommet replacements.
Whilst that could sound quite daunting it is quite easy to do and gets rid of the water leak issues which mainly loiter around the passenger seat footwell.
The seals on the plastic grommets wear, but there are options as to repair, with either simply sealing them with a clear sealant or replacing with new.
I have done both and replaced with new and sealed as well.
Otherwise a pretty bomb proof model if you get a good un.
Don’t forget to do the obligatory check on the Gov website about the vehicles previous MOT history. It helped steer me away from a few that looked great when we were looking for ours.
Good hunting for the one !!

1 Like

Hi, if you want to cherish a Mk2 1999 1.8 19300mls pm me if not good luck searching for your Mk3

Hi Arfardaley, i’ve been trying to PM you about the car you’re selling. For some reason my PM system isn’t working. Please PM me if you can.

Thanks,

Ed

Hi, how can I help?

Hi Onelife, are you still looking for a well looked after and cherished MX5? I have 2005 Mk2.5 Sport (1.8) with full Mazda Service History from new. I’m second owner, previous had it from new until 2018. PM if interested and will send your more details/photos.

Hi can you send me details please

Hi,

If you can let me have your email I will send over some photos.

My car is Nordic Green which is an usual colour, only introduced towards the end of Mk2.5 production (then on later NC versions).

It’s a 1.8 Sport with 6 speed gearbox, full black leather, LSD. I also have factory hardtop available as well. Note, it has personal reg plate which will be retained by me (negotiable if interested).

As mentioned, registered in 2005, it has 64k miles and full Mazda service history from new, I’m second owner. Excellent condition throughout.

I’m looking for £4500 or near offer.

Rob

Hi,

If you can let me have your email I will send over some photos.

My car is Nordic Green which is an usual colour, only introduced towards the end of Mk2.5 production (then on later NC versions).

It’s a 1.8 Sport with 6 speed gearbox, full black leather, LSD. I also have factory hardtop available as well. Note, it has personal reg plate which will be retained by me (negotiable if interested).

As mentioned, registered in 2005, it has 64k miles and full Mazda service history from new, I’m second owner. Excellent condition throughout.

I’m looking for £4500 or near offer.

Rob

Hi :wave: what’s your location?

Near Cambridge - yours?

Miles away in wet n windy Yorkshire (Barnsley)

hi onelife
my friend is selling a low mileage mk3.5 in metalic blue in good condition if interested let me know and ill get more info sent over .
regards Cliff

Are you still looking?

1 Like

launch edition … you sure ??? hope you didn’t pay LE money for it :unamused:
see link …https://images.app.goo.gl/QZ7FVXMzxcijHTbe6

That’s what it shows on the V5?

1 Like

then you posted wrong pic’. :nerd_face: :pleading_face:
sorry :rofl:

1 Like

The pic is the car I’m selling!