WANTED genuine mazda sport rear diffuser nc

I am looking for the genuine mazda sport rear diffuser for an nc (see photo). Mx5 parts used to sell these for 147.99 but can’t get hold of them, does anyone have one they are selling, condition must be ready to fit without the need for painting in the original black abs plastic. Thanks.

Please reply using the personal message (PM) system, click on my avatar (round circle with image or letter) and select ‘message’.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one for sale 2nd hand. Pretty sure they’re not made any more, hence MX5 Parts not having any availability.

The only other one I can think of is from Bofi but it’s not quite as subtle:

But it’s known to need some adjustment and persuasion to fit properly, so it might not be the right option for you.

:+1: I’ve looked at all of them, they do. Some nice ones in carbon but I don’t want to have odd carbon bits dotted about. If I can’t find the mazda one somewhere I think I’ll just leave it as is.

Keep an eye on ebay, you may find a rear bumper from a breaker with one attached.

I have a line on one, I can order a complete rear bumper from mazda for 296 quid for an anniversary edition, this has them fitted and apparently comes complete, but I’d be paying for an entire bumper which I don’t need, so I’m wondering what to do.

Interesting that you’ve found it ‘complete’. Would that then need painting?

Yes it’s unpainted, but I asked for the lower diffuser portion which is abs plastic and he said they’d only sell the whole bumper. I’d prefer to go into the dealer and have a look at the image to be sure.