WANTED. Mk1 Eunos Rear number plate panel

There seems to be a shortage of new panels for Eunos Roadster. Is there a good quality spare one out there?

Hi, I have one in the attic in green from a Eunos. Believe for rectangular number plate.
Let me know if you want me to fish it out.
I am in South East Wales, where are you - I think the postage would be quite expensive.
Regards

Have a silver one here in South Croydon

Hello. I am interested however I live in Birmingham. Could you send me some pictures and the price and then I can decide what to do.
Thanks

Hi. Tried to email you yesterday but just been notified that it failed to send. I am uninterested however could you send me a price and some photos so I can decide what to do. I live in south Birmingham.
Cheers
Ron

Hi, Really am having computer problems. Previous message should have said I am INTERESTED!! Apologies. Would welcome some photos and the price.

Many thanks

Hello. I am interested however I live in Birmingham. Could you send me some pictures and the price and then I can decide what to do.
Thanks

Hi, Sorry i thought you lived in Kent. I will try to post some photos but i’m having a lot of bother with this new web sight.

Hi. Many thanks but I got sorted this morning. Someone much closer to me.
Regards, Ron

Hi hopefully can attach photos.
VGC, how about £30?
I can get a quote from the post office, but I think it is probably going to be £15? as it is quite long.
Regards

Hi, Thanks very much for the photo. Apologies, but I got sorted this morning closer to home.
Thanks again,
Ron