Wanted Mk3 drivers door and offside front wing in true red

Wanted mk3 drivers door and offside front wing in true red preferably near East Yorkshire if possible but willing to travel to collect.

Did you checkout eBay?

This is in York too, so you could collect it after attending Elvington :sweat_smile:

Thanks Grumpybadger and Nick I’d already seen that on Ebay and I’m going to pick it up tomorrow. Did see the same chap has a front wing too but not in true red so may get that as well and just get it painted…should be back up and running in a week or two

1 Like

This is the damage when a dozy driver ran into my door and trapped me, she admitted she was looking at her sat nav and didn’t see me stood next to my car

My ND door was mashed by an old lady with her towbar! She didn’t even know she had done it and my daughter (who was driving it, or not as it was parked and she was out of the car, at the time) had to bang on the window of her car and then stand in front of it to stop her driving away!

Hope you get it sorted mate, your car looks in great condition bar the accident damaged area, so I’m sure you’ll get it looking it’s best again soon :+1:t2:

Door in true red acquired and a wing too but it’s in blue so will need painting so should be back up and running within a week subject to insurance payout. Insurance company said it’s likely to be written off so I asked to keep the car with a lower payoff which was agreed but subject to a valuation. Should get that sometime next week.

1 Like