We have reached 100!

This is a copy and paste from an email sent to me by Ian Patten of the Buggatti Owners Club. I hope this clarifies things for everyone…

You can allow for all members to drive the hill course [we use the British Championship course] as it is a non-timed, non-competitive event. Helmets, etc are not required [indeed we don’t allow them]. This is a fun day, you can take passengers if you wish. We will supply an indemnity form for all drivers and passengers, we will also run a safety briefings for all passengers. I would strongly recommend you to take insurance cover for your own Club for the event [sure you do this already, please note this is NOT a track day, level of risk is much less]. We of course have venue cover and our own risk assessment etc. Ambulance cover is provide by us.”

So, bring your cars and enjoy yourselves.

Brilliant Thumbs up that clears it all up and it really does look like we can enjoy ourselves a little bit and have something interesting to spectate also whilst we bask in glorious Indian summer weather with our picnic baskets.

Thanks for clarifying the situation Big Smile

We are up to 117 hill climb bookings, so there is still time to get your bookings in. There are also plenty of places for the dinner Big Smile …and the entertainment Wink 

Carol

Hows it looking on the booking front? Still not done it, I know bit slow! 

We have about 30 places left, so don’t hold off for too long! Wink

Cheque in the post, fingers crossed and waiting to hear Thinking

I put my cheque in the post today. Will I make the 150 I wonder?

My application form will in the post on the 5th July, so hopefully there is some spaces left.

Heard back, and we’re going up the hill Dancing

Me too, email this morning from Jenny & Dave confirming my place. Cheers!

Got my form out 1st class in yesterdays post so now its fingers crossed time.

Got my confirmation of hill drive place today (thanks Dave & Jenny. Booked a B&B, so all we can hope for now is some late summer weather.

Had my e-mail back saying I am on the list over the weekend, just waiting for my paperwork to come by snail mail. HAPPY.