0 mm
None
0 mm
None
0 mm
None
Cloud Cover  92% 93.5% 61.5% 7% 7.5% 9.5% 13.5% 4.5%

Looking good Joe.

Damn! That means I am going to have to wash the car, unless there is a prize for the rattiest Roadster.

Ive got you beat…well with Uma anyway!!!

I only drive fast to stop people seing how bad she looks up close[:D]

Alan

just finished polishing mine. trouble is it lives on the drive so it’ll be a quick chamois tomorrow early for the 9am start

I got to squeeze a quick wash in too - not tonight am Knacked, so will have to be in morning…

Oh - and bring your sun cream - I always get burnt at Mallory, the breeze makes it feel cooler than it really is! - Gone home many times looking like a trawlerman…!

Alan I cannot believe that a piece of dirt would get within 50 years of your lovely motor mate! 

Cu in the morning. Fortune is shining on us, the last time we met was in Germany and just as good weather then!

Phil…

Washed my baby car last night, problem was it was sooo lovely he had to go for a little ride round some country lanes to get dried off! Now he is covered in fly splats, still by the time i’ve gone up the motorway, im sure i’ll collect a few more…

Ali

x

Just washed mine yesterday, it was gleaming, then i had to drive over the mud-caked road where they’re building the new tyne tunnel :frowning: aaaaaaaaahhh

It was nice to meet you on the day. How did you fare in the Cool Car competition?

Whatever the result, my 11-year old son thought that Uma was very cool. He spent ages at Shaw’s Hairpin capturing video of your antics on his camera. During the last session we did think that the green Mk2 in front of you would lose it at Shaw’s and you would collect him on the exit!

Not sure if the tyres were going off (worms!) or whether folks were just “going for it” but there was plenting of drift action at Shaw’s during the last two track sessions.