Wednesday 15th January 2020 - Ten Pin Bowling Event

It's that time of year again for our Annual Ten Pin Bowling event, at Hollywood Bowl in Eastleigh Swan Centre.

Please arrive at 7.30pm, as the game starts at 8.00pm (approximately).

If you wish to bowl, you will need to pay in advance and at the latest by Tuesday 14th January, by paypal if possible to; scantabout@aol.com,  so that I can check that its paid beforehand.

For your money, £11.29, you get two games and a drink, it also includes shoe hire but depending on numbers this amount could change.

I will advise everyone, once numbers have been confirmed.

If you've never bowled before, please just come along and join us to see what it's all about, as it's been a popular and great event, enjoyed by all in the past.

There are plenty of eateries nearby, within the Swan Centre, if you wish to partake in some culinary delights before the Bowling.

We have found some discount vouchers online and hope to use these on the day

Best Regards

Terry & Diane

Hi Mal, Terry and Diane,

Unfortunately, Angela and I won’t be able to throw a ball on Wednesday evening as we will be looking after the “whirlwind“ grand-daughter at that time!

Regards,

Ron and Angela

Hi Mal, Terry and Diane

We will both be along for this one. 
paid by PayPal. 

Richard and Clare. 

Full details of this event are posted in the Events Calendar on the New MX5OC website, at the following link;

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/event/solent-area-ten-pin-bowling-event-at-hollywood-bowl-eastleigh/

Regards

Mal

Hi, hope we’re not too late but I’ve just paid requested amount to Terry via PayPal, for both Chris and I to join in the bowling.

See you tomorrow, Helen

A brilliant nights bowling, organised by Diane & Terry, at The Hollywood Bowl, Eastleigh last night.

There were twelve of us altogether and there was some very impressive bowling by Andy Dalby(Tim’s son), who got several strikes (I lost count and also by Tim himself.

At the end of the night prizes were given to the highest scoring Lady, which was Jules, with an impressive 125 points and Highest Scoring Man, Andy with a very impressive 190 points who deservedly got the Men’s prize

Well done to both players and to everyone for taking part.

Mal, Terry & Diane