Terry - Hunters Chicken
Di - Lasagne & garlic bread
Thank you xx

Hi Mal
Meal choices as follows
Colin Lasagne and garlic bread
Jo Chicken and ham pie with mash

Thanks Colin

Many thanks all for your meal choices, thus far, which have now been added to the spreadsheet :+1:

PayPal Deposits have also been recorded :+1: :+1:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal.
We would like to come along for this one. We will drive direct to the venue and should arrive about 19.00.
Meal choices are 2x chicken in a basket with garlic sauce.
Money to follow shortly.

Richard and Clare.

Hi Mal

Camembert sharer
Max - beef and ale pie with chips
Esther- beef and pancetta lasagne with chips

Will send the PayPal deposit over later
Max

Hi Everyone,

Just to advise that bookings for his event are now closed.

Regards

Mal

Hi again everyone,

I have just spoken to the venue and checked they are happy, which they are and even happier now, as I have paid the £5/ head deposit, that you have all kindly sent me via PayPal🙂

The meal order spreadsheet will be sent later today, as I am just awaiting one set of meal choices and we will be all good to go.

I will see some of you on the night, at Sainsbugs, Broadcut, Fareham for the drive to Warsash and the rest, we will see at The Rising Sun👍

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Meal choices as follows:

Linda: King prawn and avocado cocktail
Garden salad
(These can be served together)

Nigel: Beef and Pancetta lasagna with garlic bread

Regards, Nigel

Would have liked to join you, but I’m off to the NEC that day for
the Commercial Vehicle Show…no MX5s but plenty of Scanias, DAF’s and Ford Transit’s. And a coffee and danish at best, corporate hospitality isn’t what it used to be!!

Hi Everyone,

I have just had two spaces become available for this event. If two poeple would like to join us at Teh Rising Sun, who missed the deadline, please contact me a.s.a.p,

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Mick - Gammon with Egg (NO Pineapple)
Sue - Whitby scampi, chips & mushy peas
Thanks

Hi Mal,
Apologies for delay. Fish, chips and mushy peas followed by crumble tart and custard for me. Lynn: chicken and ham hock pie with mash followed by mini dessert and hot drink.
C u Wednesday.
Roger

Hi Roger,
Many thanks for your choices, I will forward those to the venue now👍
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Folks,

Just a quick reminder that: **For those partaking in an early drive to the venue:

** Meet at Costa Coffee, Wallington Way, Broadcut Roundabout, Fareham PO16 8SU, ready for a prompt depature at: 18:00!!!

Arrival time at venue: Approx 18:30.
NB: I have allowed a little extra time in case of rush hour traffic and any delays due to the amount of roadworks that seem to be springing up like mushrooms at the moment🤞

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Unfortunately Linda is not feeling well today, so I will be on my own tonight. I guess you will need to let the Rising Sun know. Sorry to mess you about.

Regards, Nigel

Hi NIgel,

Very sorry to hear Linda is unwell, please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I will call the venue now and cancel Linda’s meal.

See you later

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

Wow, what a fabulous turn-out for this one last evening👍

We had 23 members gathered for Evening Meal and several members mentioned how lovely the venue and food was, which was great and i sent a types letter to Sharon & Gary first thing this morning. In particular, I mentioned Charlotte & Ellen, who made the evening run so smoothly for us all, which was great.

This a definitely another one we will return to in the future😉

Regards

Mal

1 Like