WELCOME BBQ

As part of the Spring Rally weekend the NI MX-5 Owners Club have now organised a Welcome BBQ on Friday 28 May at the Lockkeepers Inn at Shaws Bridge Belfast. http://www.lockkeepersinn.com/contact.html

This is the perfect opportunity for us all to get together in these beautiful surroundings on the banks of the River Lagan for the first evening of the “Spring Rally” weekend. This is within easy walking distance of the Ramada Hotel where most of our guests will be staying. The local Mx-5 Club members will also be invited along to take part in this event.

The cost will be £10 per head for the food and you are welcome to bring along your own Wine etc. Soft drinks will be available on the site and tea and coffee etc.

In order to get an idea of the numbers, can I ask you to post your names below if you are interested in attending.

Steve

Where is it in relation to the campsite? I’m interested in attending depending on time, I’m arriving at 6:30pm on the friday

It’s about 15 miles away, from the campsite, you head towards Belfast on the A2, then on to the Outer Ring (A54).

Hi Steve

We would like to come to the BBQ on the Friday night at the LockerKeepers Inn, they will be 7 of us coming, (Ann and David, John and Di Ellis, Jo and Nigel Beardsmore and Simon Quick).  Hope this is o.k. Looking forward to meeting you all then.  Please let me know if you need anything else for this.  My new email address is da.mortiboys@googlemail.com  (instead of d.mortiboys@ntlworld.com).  If you need any help on the day of the Rally (Saturday) I am happy to help if you need me to do anything.

Bye for now.

David and Ann Mortiboys

Dave,

Thanks for this and good to hear you are coming to this. No need to do anything else just turn up on the Friday evening around 7 - the venue is just beside the Ramada hotel and within easy walking distance. The BBQ will be £10 per head for the food. You can buy soft drinks at the venue but if you want to bring along a few bottles of wine etc. that will not be a problem and there will be no corkage charge. One of our Club members Trina will be staying at the Hotel and will be on hand to give any advice etc. Look forward to seeing you all.

Steven 

Hi, it is around twelve miles away from the campsite. Head for the Ramada Hotel at Shaws bridge. The address is117 Miltown Road, Belfast, County Antrim BT8 7XP if you are using Sat Nav and is easily found. You should be able to park in the Hotel car-park. 

Steven

Steven,

Looking forward to attending the BBQ Dave and Janet Wilson.  North East Midlands members.

Did I reads somewhere about something going on at the Rugby Club?

Robbie,

Yes it was first planned to have the BBQ at the Rugby Club near the Ramada but this didn’t work out. It is now being held at the Lock Keepers Cottage which is also nearby. £10 per head for food - bring along your own liquids. Tea/coffee and soft drinks can be purchased on-site if you prefer.

Steven

Myself and the better half (Dee) intend to be there, may even bring some merchandise like scarfs and umbrellas so bring your money Big Smile

See you all there.

Hi,

Myself & Nicola and Allan & Olivia(Bling-king) will be joining you as well.(any free merchandise accepted with a smile !)

See you soon.

Which bit of  “Bring your money” did you not understand? Wink

Is that not included in the yearly membership ?

Eric & Brenda Terry and Andrew & Gillian Fearon will be there too.

No just a free tax disc holder.

Steve

Mino and Dinaz Manekshaw, Gavin Ryans, Graeme and Christine Babbs, Richard and Eileen Nicol, Charles Kennedy and Heather Woods will be at the BBQ

Jim and Maria Ford along with Wattie and Janet Sinclair will also be attending the BBQ

I should be able to nip down (Lyall Moffitt) + 1.

Hi Steve

Sarah Jarrett (Mazda Chick) and my other half Martyn Terry (Navman) will be at the BBQ looking forward to it{#emotions_dlg.smile}

How far please from the Park Avenue Hotel  Belfast where we are staying?? Do we need a taxi???

Cheers

Sarah (Mazda Chick)