Well done Jill & Peaks and Pennines

Can only echo what everyone else has said … Me and Gill had a very good time. Great venue and great people and nice to be a part of it.
Shame about the weather, but we still got to see pretty much everything.

Looking forward to next years already … hopefully will be competing again. Thumbs up

Again, a big thank you to all the P&Ps involved in putting this fabulous event together.
I’ve broken my rally duck. The ducks were impressed as well.
Some of the SWMOCers are also Worcester 5rs (.COMers). We had the wee flags on our aerials.
So enthusiastic were we that we checked out the venue the evening before

and were one of the last to leave.
Quite possibly, it was us lot waving at P&P at the end?

Again, diolch yn fawr.Thumbs upRose

We really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks to the organisers for putting on a great event. The Saturday afternoon run was particualy enjoyable.

Rich and Laura

What an inspired choice, Chatsworth was my first national rally, so many cars to look at. Like so many others I very much enjoyed seeing what others had done with their cars and I suspect they too are beating up the pay-pal account to find those goodies they have seen. Does anyone have a web address for Auto Art Graphics who had a stand? I’ve had some ideas that I’d like to explore. The stands were interesting & I of course could not resist a bit of a spend but the cars were as always the stars well done.

So glad you enjoyed our first rally too,

Auto art Graphics can be contacted on scoobydiane@hotmail.co.uk

regards

Pete

A Big Thumbs Up from Yorkshire Ridings…  nothing but praise for your event on our Yahoo Group…  very well done to Team P & P

Well done to everyone involved, this was our 1st Rally and dispite the weather we had a fantastic day and really enjoyed seeing so many diff 5’s and so  many nice people in such a beautiful setting, hats off to you  and many thanks for pulling off a great event Thumbs up

Helen & Mark

What an excellent weekend.  Jill, you and your team should be very proud of the event.  It ranks amongst the best and although I told you that it would not rain - that did not deter the thousand odd cars and riders turning up to enjoy an excellent event at a fabulous venue.  Well done all the Peaks and Pennines team.  CLIVE

Our first National Rally - very impressed with the organisation, and the discount on Chatsworth House and Gardens admission was very much appreciated.  Thanks to everyone involved.

Just want to add my ten penneth of thanks, a great first event for me too (as part of the SWMOCers and also Worcester 5rs (.COMers).)

Awesome sight of so many beautiful cars, great location, great time was had by all. Big Smile

We really enjoyed our first National Rally. Loved the drives, the Pie & Peas dinner and the rally itself. The weather didn’t stop us from going topless either!!!

Thanks to all involved for their hard work and great organisational skills.

Can’t wait for next time!

Thanks,
Sheena & Vince

Well done to all the organisers a great day out,and well done to all who turned up.

{#emotions_dlg.thumb} ANDy & Lin Barton

SL5ers

On behalf of the members from North Thames who attended the Chatsworth rally, a big thank you to Jill, Burton and all the team for organising such a brilliant event.
We all had a really enjoyable time and were not put off by the occasional shower.
Well done all.

Well done to Jill, Burton and Team

On behalf of the South East Region the 40 / 50 cars that attended the event we want to thank you for a brilliant weekend and as per the norm the weather did not stop the SE Region having their tops down and fun was had by all, all very favourable comments on the South East Discussion area.

something we have got to aim for at the Spring Rally in May.

The picnic/ Chatsworth / traders all excellent

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda chick)

Just add my thanks to all the hard work the organisors must have put in to put on a great show.Took my oldest daughter age 24, who runs a MGF, and she was ribbing me that not many would turn out on such a bad weather day.She could not believe how many cars were at the event, a great feeling to be in a queue over the bridge and to look over at all the lines up cars in front of the great house.

After walking around she now talks of selling her MGF and purchasing an MX5 in the spring.

Jod Done…

Steve and Kirsty Holt…

Well that makes the whole event worth while Big Smile

Thanks to all those who brought somethings from the club merchandise stall, it made the “how much can you fit in an MX-5” all worthwhile.

Also thanks to those who helped man the stall on the day (sorry I have forgotten your names) so Dee and myself could have a look around. Mind you I’m not sure Dee thinks that was a good idea after I bought a spoiler of MX-5 parts.

Even though we were “working” most of the time it was a great event and a hard one to beat, but thats what we like in this club, a challenge.

I’ve said it elsewhere on the forum but can’t miss adding another ‘very well done’ to all the organisers. Just to give you a laugh, I spoke to one couple, who will remain nameless, who got lost in Chesterfield on the way there. They finally spotted another MX-5 and thought great, we will follow them. Everything went according to plan until the other MX-5 turned into Tesco’s car park!

And a big thank you to all for a Great Rally from everyone who came from the SE Region!SmileThumbs up

Its our turn in May 2011 to organise the Spring Rally and yours will be a hard act to follow!

Well done to all and many thanks for a great event!

With best regards

Paul Cleaver

The car turning into Tesco’s car park may well have been one of the nineteen cars from the Tyne Tees area. We’d arranged to meet there to drive in convoy to Chatsworth.