West London Area, Brighton Run 17th January 2010 - POSTPONED

me and marilyn will be coming not been before but sounds good

hi

we only just and joined the club aquired an eunos at christmas

we would like to to come along

catherine ,gary

Hi Catherine-Gary

Welcome to the club. I have been a member for just over two years and its great fun and you will make loads of new friend. I hop you will love it as much as Sam and I

All the best Terry and Sam Happy New Year all

Encouraging response so far…

As always, everyone is welcome to join in with whichever of the groups going suits their geographic location - or you could try to meet us there (although there’s no saying where we’ll end up parking or what time we’ll arrive!).  I’ll start a list of those coming on my first posting in the next couple of days.

Just a quick note to say that I’ll be keeping an eye on the weather forecasts over the next couple of weeks - if it looks like we’ll have snow or ice on the roads then I’m afraid I’ll have to cancel - it’s just not worth the risk of people getting stuck or cars damaged in such conditions.  The planned route (same as last year) can be found in the ‘downloads’ area of this forum.  You’ll see that this takes us down some pretty, but narrow country lanes and therefore will be more succeptible to bad weather than simply taking the A23 {#emotions_dlg.shock}.

That’s all for now.

Bob

I’ll be there if I’m allowed to use the S2k.   Embarassed

You can count me in with Matthew - fingers crossed for no snow and a lovely sunny day like last year.

Looking forward to it.

CC

I live in Brighton so miss out on all the driving  fun {#emotions_dlg.sad}   

Hi everyone

Well, I’m afraid the weather forecast for the next week and beyond does not look very encouraging, so sadly I’m taking the decision now to postpone this event to a later date. Cry

I’ll contact Mazda Chick and Eric (ET) to arrange a suitable new date for all the areas taking part (probably in March) and will post up details on the forum.

Bob

Cry I was looking forward to this one. Even started the 5 up today, first time in over 3 months…

But, I agree its not worth risking it.

(Was the forcast still snow and ice for the end of next week)?, thought it was due to clear.

Looking forward to the March date now.

Win

Likewise, I was looking forward to it too.

The new date is Sunday 7th March.

Should be a separate posting on that soon, so as not to cause confusion over dates and who is coming along!

Bob