West London Area - Christmas Lunch - Sunday 1 December **CANCELLED**

** DUE TO A LACK OF INTEREST, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED **

Nothing booked in yet so I’m hoping to get some feedback fromyou all as to whether you will be coming along.  Once I get an idea of numbers I can then start booking tables and no doubt take deposits.  The Frensham Pond Hotel sits on the edge of Frensham Great Pond and the restaurant offers views over the water.

Date: Sunday 1st December
Time: 12pm (tbc)
Where: Frensham Pond Hotel & Spa, Bacon Lane, Churt, FARNHAM, GU10 2QD

Their Christmas Sunday Lunch menu is three courses and costs £29.65 per person (includes a 10% tip).

Menu

Starters
Butternut squash soup, herbs and croutons
Smoked chicken and mango timbale, coriander, lime and sweet chilli dressing
Salmon and prawn terrine with lime and chive mayonnaise
Brie and red onion marmalade in a filo pastry basket served with rocket and toasted sourdough

Mains - all served with winter vegetables
Traditional roast turkey breast, lemon and chestnut seasoning, pigs-in-blankets, roast potatoes and honey roasted parsnips
Roast sirloin of beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and red wine gravy
Roast loin of pork, apple puree, roast potatoes and red wine gravy
Pan fried cod set on scallion mash with sauteed green beans, vermouth and chive butter sauce
Mille-feuille of roasted Mediterranean vegetables layered with pesto and mozzarella, cherry tomato compote

Desserts
Christmas pudding with rum and butter ice-cream
Chocolate and cherry yuletide log with homemade cherry ice-cream
Fresh fruit salad in a bandy snap basket, marinated in Malibu and mint with coconut ice-cream
Apple and fruits-of-the-forest crumble with cinnamon ice-cream
Local cheeses from Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex with homemade fruit chutney and crackers (£3 supplement)

Coffee and tea served with mince-pies.

Drive

If there is an appetite for it I will do a short drive to the hotel, but if you don’t fancy that you can just meet us there.

Meeting Point: The Bushe Cafe, Blackbushe Airport, Camberley, GU10 9LQ
Time: 10am for 10.30am departure - tbc

The cafe will be open for drinks, but don’t be having food as you’ll spoil your lunch!

Please indicate whether you would like to join us for the Christmas Meal and if you’re also interested in the drive.

Attendees

Helen & Chris
Richard & Linda
Sandra & Kevin (+drive) 
Peter & Anna

Hi Helen
We would like to join you for the drive and lunch please.
Thank you

Please add Anna and me to the list. However we will drive directly there.

Peter

Due to a lack of interest in this event, I am cancelling it. The monthly pub meet will still go ahead on Monday 2nd December, at Silvermere.

Sorry the Christmas meal has been cancelled Helen but completely understand why you have made that decision.