West London Area - Drive and pub lunch - Sunday 25 February 2018

Hey Bob, good to see your back in the game with these trips

Sorry I cant make this one (but then I dont have a 5 at the moment anyway!)

Have a great trip and hopefully I may catch another of your trips soon

That must be a first!  What happened when you sold the green one, and when are you getting a new one?

The Green one went really quickly 

Im not sure i will be in a new one for a while, as you know the ND is just too small for the likes of me, Im maybe looking at a Boxster. Never say never though as things and bargains pop up from time to time :slight_smile:

Cheers Duane 

Wrap up warm for tomorrow folks! 

We may also be joined by Suzy.

Bob

Many thanks to Bob for organising an excellent run and superb sunny weather for today.  The scenery was excellent, and the roads mostly empty apart from a brief excursion crossing the M4 corridor.  We visited two good pubs, one with lots of parking and one with not so much…

The first pub was out in the wilds of Hampshire, excellent fire and coffee/beer, but one needs to book up well in advance to eat there.

Five fives on an outing

Five fives on an outing

The second was OK for the food, but a bit slow on the service.

One of the smaller residents at the living rainforest

And no this was not a customer waiting for service, but a resident at the living rainforest.

A big thanks to Bob for organising the run and the weather; and thanks for the pics, Richard, it’s not often you see two green Sport Blacks on a run… 

That was a lovely run yesterday with a lovely selection of Mark 3s in different colours. It was great to see another green sport black too! Great company too. 

Many thanks Bob for letting us come along at the last minute! ??