West London Area, Goodwood Breakfast Club 6th December 2009

Hi folks 

This month’s theme is merely entitled the ‘Christmas Cracker’ – so what that means in terms of cars or other activities I’m not sure, but worth a trip to find out!<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

We will meet at Ockham Common Visitors Centre, Boldermere Car Park, st1:streetst1:addressOld Lane</st1:address></st1:street>, Cobham, st1:placest1:citySurrey</st1:city>, st1:postalcodeKT11 1ND</st1:postalcode></st1:place>.  This is on the A3 just south of Junction 10 of the M25 (you have to approach it from the slip road off the roundabout of the A3/M25 junction). Get there from 08:00 with the aim of leaving promptly at 08:30.<o:p></o:p>

Let me know if you will be coming along, so I have an idea of numbers and in case I need to issue further instructions.<o:p></o:p>

From here we’ll be driving down to Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit, via some fantastic country roads, for a spot of brekkie and to see what other treats they have in store for us.  <o:p></o:p>

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub/<o:p></o:p>

Bob

Hi Bob

The South East mob will be joining in with this to find out whats in the Christmas Cracker… not sure where we will meet may even join you at Ockham depends on numbers will know more nearer the time

Cheers

Sarah (Mazda Chick)Smile

OK Sarah, look forward to meeting up with your gang again.

Bob

Hi Bob

See you at Ockham on Sunday, not sure how many will be coming, I think it will depend on the weather but we will be there as normal

Cheers

Sarah (Mazda Chick)

OK Sarah

Look forward to seeing you and however many come along.  If there are flood warnings or extreme weather conditions then I may cancel this - don’t want to appear in the newspapers on Monday like that Mk1 up to its wheel arches in water that I saw in Metro and The Independent this week!

Bob

Hi Bob,

I will see you at Ockham Common visitors centre on Sunday morning.

Regards,

Salvatore

We’ll be there at Ockham Bob

Ah, glad to see the numbers are gradually creeping up Smile

I’ve just had another look at the Goodwood website and found some more info on what to expect tomorrow.  To quote them…

The final Breakfast Club of 2009 takes place on Sunday 6th December. The theme is Christmas Cracker – Anything Goes…

Apart from the weird and wonderful array of vehicles and aircraft we hope to welcome on the grid, including Goodwood’s very own Cessna Skyhawk, there will also be a number of other activities and attractions to help get you into the festive mood. These include:

- Sale of mulled wine & mince pies in the Jackie Stewart Pavilion

Christmas Market in the Paddocks area, with vendors selling all kinds of Christmas gifts and treats, such as: gift cards Christmas decorations, jewellery, handbags & purses, cheese, books and much more …

Christmas Tree grown and erected by Goodwood Forestry Department

- A prize-draw to win a Hamper from the Goodwood Farm Shop

Pantomime characters from Alexandre Theatre, Bognor Regis

Free Xmas gift for all children under 12

And we’re still working on adding more attractions to this list, so watch this space!

Please come along with your family and friends and join us for the final Breakfast Club of the year, and have some festive fun.

Don’t forget to pre-register your attendance on the website.

Yule be glad you came …

Gates will be open from 0800hrs to 1300hrs.

All we need now is for the rain to hold off - better get working my magic Thinking

Bob