West London Area, Hollycombe Steam Fair at Night - 17 October 2009

See the largest Traditional fairground in st1:country-regionBritain</st1:country-region> come alive with the sights, sounds and smells of the Edwardian Fairground At Night at Hollycombe Steam Collection, Iron Hill, Liphook, st1:placest1:cityHants</st1:city>, st1:postalcodeGU30 7LP</st1:postalcode></st1:place>.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Entry prices are £9 for adults & OAPs and £7 for children aged 3-15.  Prices include unlimited rides on the attractions operating that day.  <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

http://www.hollycombe.co.uk/fan.html<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Meeting arrangements will be posted at a later date.

Bob

Here’s an update…

We will meet at Ockham Common Visitors Centre, Boldermere Car Park, st1:streetst1:addressOld Lane</st1:address></st1:street>, Cobham, st1:placest1:citySurrey</st1:city>, st1:postalcodeKT11 1ND</st1:postalcode></st1:place>.  This is on the A3 just south of Junction 10 of the M25 (you have to approach it from the slip road off the roundabout of the A3/M25 junction). Get there from 16:30 with the aim of leaving promptly at 17:15.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Please let me know if you are joining us, so that I have an idea of numbers and in case I need to issue further instructions.<o:p></o:p>

Bob

Both Annna & myself will be coming along

Peter

Should be there providing the weather is nice!

Hi Bob,

I will be attending with my son. See you at 16:30 on Saturday. Thank you.

Regards,

Salvatore and Mark Loggia

Bob,

Have posted up on Planet and we have a couple of takers, weather permitting, however metcheck is showing that it’s going to be dry, fingers crossed!

Helen

Thanks for your replies folks.

Look forward to meeting you sl and your son. 

Helen, thanks for helping promote this event with Planet.

Might be worth bringing along a bite to eat  for when we arrive, as I’m not sure what time the Fair will open for the evening.  We can also grab a bite to eat at Ockham from the cafe there.

Fingers crossed for the weather on Saturday.

Bob

Bob, I’m really sorry, but Anna has come down with either a very bad cold or possible the flu and we will not be able to attend tonight. I hope you all have a great time and we should see you again at the next West London pub meeting.

PS. If anyone else reads this and attends tonight, please inform Bob of my news, Thanks

Peter

Sorry you couldn’t make it Peter & Anna.  Hope Anna is recovering by now.

Yes, someone told me about your message, so we knew not to wait for you on the day.

Bob