West London Area - Hollycombe Steam Fair - Saturday 13 October

It’s been a few years since we’ve done this trip, but West Londoners are invited to join us on the short drive down the A3 to Hollycombe Steam, where the traditional steam fairground will be open during the evening.  Further details to be added in due course.

Date: Saturday 13th October
Time:
6pm departure (20 minutes free parking available)
Meeting Point:
 Ockham Bites, Ockham Common Car Park (closest postcode KT11 1ND)
Organiser: Colin

Attendees

Colin
Sandra & Kevin
John & Patricia
Peter & Anna
Mal

Max (meeting there)

UPDATE

West London members will meet at Ockham Bites for a 6pm departure to meet up with Solent members at 6.30pm at the Hollycombe car park.
The café will be open from 6pm and the fairground opens at 7pm.

Patricia and Me (solent Region) are up for this…I am sure other members may also be able to attend…

https://www.hollycombe.co.uk/events/fairground-at-night

Please put Anna and Me down for this event.

Peter 

Hi Colin,

I am up for this one and as Serena is not available on this occasion, I hope to find someone to tag along with me.

Regards 

Mal

Arrangements for our visit to Hollycombe.

West London members will meet at Ockham Bites for a 6pm departure to meet up with Solent members at 6.30pm at the Hollycombe car park.

The café will be open from 6pm and the fairground opens at 7pm.

Colin

Just a couple of weeks away from this event now. Any more takers?

Hi Helen,

I will be attending this (from Solent). Ive already got my ticket so will meet you all there.

Max :) 

Hi Colin & Helen, truly sorry to inform you both, Patricia and Me are now not able to attend due to new family commitments.

regards

john

Sorry you can’t make it John, thanks for letting me know.

Colin

is it to late for me to join in,

No, not too late Jane.  See you at Ockham car park for a 6 pm departure.

Colin

Thank you for a lovely evening Colin. It was most enjoyable and the rides were lots of fun.

I agree with Sandra, a pleasant evening after an energetic drive to the museum. I will try to post a few pictures, however as they were taken on my phone, they are a bit blurred and grainy.

Holly1

Holly2

Holly3

Thanks to everyone for making this a great night out. 

A few more pics on Facebook. 

Glad to hear you had a good night!