West London Area - Milestones Museum, Basingstoke

A drive to Milestones Museum in Basingstoke to take a trip down memory lane, on Sunday 02 September 2018.

This is the visit that was due to take place in March this year but was cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. 

The visit has been rescheduled for the 2nd of September and will be held as a joint rally with the Solent area.

West London will meet at The Bushe Cafe (GU17 9LQ) on the A30 near Camberley, which will give you an opportunity to have a cuppa, or even breakfast if you’re there early enough, before heading cross-country to Basingstoke.

It costs £12 or £11 (60+), but if we get a group of 15 or more then we can get a group discount, which would bring the cost down to £10pp.  Regardless, your ticket is then valid for a year so you can make a return visit for no extra cost.

The museum opens at 11am, therefore please be at Blackbushe at 9:45am for a 10am departure.  There is a cafe at the museum for those who want a light bite for lunch.

Attendees

Colin

Terry and Elaine

Sally and Colin

This rally has been postponed and will be re scheduled for later in the year.

Thanks for running this rescheduled event - sorry I won’t be there but I’ll be thinking of you all whilst I’m sunning myself on a Greek Island beach.

We c an make this one, many thanks for organizing, see you at the cafe

Reminder for this event - any more takers?

Hi Colin,

Please put us down for this run, we haven’t been to Milestones before so it looks like a great venue.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Terry, I’ve tried to send you a PM but your mail box is full. If you free up some space my message will come through.

Colin.

This rally has been postponed and will be reorganized for a date to be announced, later this year.