West London Area - Milestones Museum - Sunday 4 March *POSTPONED*

DUE TO CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS I’VE DECIDED TO POSTPONE THIS EVENT UNTIL THE WEATHER IS BETTER

A drive to Milestones Museum in Basingstoke to take a trip down memory lane, on Sunday 4th March.

We will meet at The Bushe Cafe (GU17 9LQ) on the A30 near Camberley, which will give you an opportunity to have a cuppa, or even breakfast if you’re there early enough, before heading cross-country to Basingstoke.

It costs £12 or £11 (60+), but if we get a group of 15 or more then we can get a group discount, which would bring the cost down to £10pp.  Regardless, your ticket is then valid for a year so you can make a return visit for no extra cost.

The museum opens at 11am, therefore please be at Blackbushe at 9:45am for a 10am departure.  There is a cafe at the museum for those who want a light bite for lunch.

Attendees

1. Helen
    2. Sandra & Kevin
    3. Peter & Anna
    4. Jane
    5. Max
    6. Gary

Hi Helen
Could you put Kevin and me down for this please?
Thanks
Sandra

This sounds like and interesting place to visit. Please put Anna and me down for this

Thanks

Peter

Despite the current arctic conditions it looks like Sunday will be raining at some point during the day, so I don’t think we’ll have any worries about abandoning this event due to snow.

If you are arriving early to have breakfast at the Bushe Café, please give yourself plenty of time as it gets rather busy and you may end up waiting a little while for your meal.

Thank you for the update Helen. See you Sunday.
Sandra

Apologies, but given the current weather conditions and not knowing weather snow/ice will still be on the roads, in particular the back country roads I was planning on taking, I’ve decided to postpone this event until the weather is better.

Helen, I think this is a wise decision, given the still very poor weather conditions. See you Monday evening at the pub meet.

Peter

Hi Helen
It’s a shame, but probably for the best.
Have a lovely weekend.