West London Area - Monthly Pub Gathering - Monday 4 June

Our next West London social meet is at The Wheatsheaf in Esher (being an even-numbered month) on Monday 4th June, 2018 from 7:30pm onwards.

Address: The Wheatsheaf, 40 Esher Green, Esher, KT10 8AG

Street View: Clicky

There is a suitable area to the left when coming in through the front door, which should be reserved for us. 

Helen

Reminder for the pub meet tonight.

Kevin and I will be there tonight.
See you later.

Helen, apologies for the no show last night. As you know we briefy saw you and Chris in the car park., before I decided to find a parking spot outside. We drove around for some time, including two more loops past the pub, but found nowhere to park. The two public car parks are a significant distance from the pub. So we eventually gave up and drove home.

I don’t know why it was so busy last night, but maybe we should go to a pub with a bigger car park. We have discussed the Inn on the Lake at Silvermere. Why don’t we try this next time?

Peter

Hi Peter
Despite it being a relatively large car park it’s surprising that it’s always full, even if the pub is quiet, which it was on Monday night.
I agree that we should give Inn on the Lake a try, however, can we just have a discussion about it at the next meet at Isleworth?
Sorry we didn’t get to hear about your recent travels.
Helen