West London Area - Ripley event - Saturday 21st July

This is an annual event and is a village fair with a classic car display. Nothing like the scale of Hanworth, but it is a very pleasant way to spend a Summers afternoon. A number of us attended last year, but the weather was very unkind, so hopefully it will be much nicer this year. If you are interested, please reply to this posting or contact Helen.

The Ripley event is now accepting entries for this event. If you attended last year, you have probably received an email containg the entry form, so please return this if you want to attend this year.

For everyone else please use the following link, where you will find the entry form.

http://www.ripleyevent.org

Entry pass emails are now being sent out by the Ripley event organisers.

Attendees:

1. Peter and Anna (confirmed)
    2. Helen and Chris (confirmed)
    3. Colin (confirmed)
    4. Jane (confirmed)
    5. Gary
    6. Steve and Den (confirmed)
    7. Sandra and Kevin (confirmed

Count us in too, Peter.

I’ll be there.

Colin

Yes - please add Den and myself to the list

Steve

Application form filled in and posted today

Steve

The organisers are now accepting entries for this event, so if you are interested in attended, have a look at the updated information I have added.

Peter

Application form returned today.

Colin

I’ve emailed my application tonight.

Sandra

Reminder for the Ripley Event - it’s less than a month away but it’s not too late to send in your application; details in the first post.

For anyone who would like to attend, but have not been able to print an entry form, I will print off some entry forms and bring them to the next pub meeting.

Peter

Reminder for the Ripley car show. Peter will have applications forms with him at tonight’s pub meet if anyone is thinking of coming along.

Everyone entered for this event, should receive your entry confirmation email about now, my one was sent out Sunday morning. At the bottom  of the email is printed your entry pass, please ensure you bring this with you.

You should arrive between 12:00 and 13:00 to ensure that you are parked up before the public is allowed in. On arrival, please asked to be directed to the parking space allocated to the MX5OC. 

We look forward to meeting you there. And keep you fingers crossed for dry weather!!!

Peter

Good morning Peter

Received the entry pass this morning.

Look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Sandra

Thank you for a most enjoyable day today Peter.

Sandra and Kevin

Thank you ,  Peter , for a great day and thanks too to the Red Arrows for the fly past !

Steve

What a difference a year makes!
A perfect way to while away a Saturday afternoon. Thanks Peter for organising.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I always think that the Ripley event has such a nice vibe. Although the weather and Red Arrows certainly helped.

Peter

https://i.postimg.cc/N02vTYVL/IMG_20180721_132752597_2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/N02vTYVL/IMG_20180721_132752597_2.jpg

Ripley 6

Ripley 7

P

Ripley 8

Ripley 9

eter - I’ve edited your post to show the picture.  To d

this click on the tree icon and paste your URL in the box!