West London Area, Wings & Wheels 30 August 2009

Hi all

Once again Katz is organising a joint event with the Planel MX5 gang to the Wings & Wheels event at Dunsfold near Guildford (the Top Gear venue).  Read about last year’s fantastic day on the old forum at this topic…

http://www.mx5ocforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=60550

Here is the information from Katz…

I am now taking payments for the Wings & Wheels event at Dunsfold on Sunday 30th August. We can have up to 40 cars on the MX-5 stand. [:D]

For those of you who don’t know what Wings & Wheels is take a look here:
http://www.wingsandwheels.net/home.asp?fdv=1

We will have reserved area on the grass car park where we can display the cars. The costs are:

- £10 per car and driver
- each adult passenger £10
- each child £5.

This is a saving of 50% on the gate price. The offer is only available for bookings made prior to 1st June. Cars must be on display from 09:00 to 18:00 which means an early start and a long but very worthwhile day.

If you wish to attend I will need full payment up front prior to the 31st May. We have a Planet MX5 bank account and I would prefer that you pay directly into the account if possible. Send me a PM for payment details.

I will also need your full name and contact details including a phone number (and it is nice to know the name of any guests). The money is non-refundable once I have paid it over to Wings & Wheels. If you do need to drop out due to unforseen circumstances I will do my best to find a replacement for you but PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN’T USE THE TICKETS! [Y]

Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If we are oversubscribed names will go on a waiting listing in case of dropouts. The tickets can only be used for being part of the MX-5 display. [H]

We had a great day last year despite a wet start and I think everyone who went will tell you that the spectacular air displays made it worth while putting up with a few drops of rain [um]

I can thoroughly recommend this event to anyone who hasn’t been before.

Bob

Bob, thanks for posting that up for me[Y]

This is a very popular event so don’t leave it to the last minute to get in touch[[H]

Katz

Thanks for posting this up Bob[:)]

This is a very popular event so don’t leave it to the last minute to get your names of the list![:D]

Katz

Well it has been a popular event in the past…[:S]

Remember I need payment before the 31st May to secure your place[:)]

Should we mention that the restored Vulcan is due to be there???

hands up who wants to see that!

10 places left on the stand…

4 places now left…

Hi folks

All places are full, but for those who are on the list, don’t forget to keep an eye out here on the forum for Katz’ final instructions for the day.

Bob

I don’t there is anyone on this forum who is coming along who is not registered on the Planet MX5 forum but as a FYI the tickets have arrived and there are currently still no spare places on the stand. There is a waiting list but I will post on here in the event of spare places becoming available.