West London - Goodwood Breakfast Club 01 March 2009

Hi folks 

Another year, another season of Goodwood Breakfast Club meetings [:D]

This month’s theme is ‘Mini Mayhem - for all Small Sporting Runabouts’.

Future themes perhaps of more interest to us will be June ‘Supercar Sunday - the Ultimate Performance Machines’ and August ‘Soft Top Sunday - a Taste of the British Summer’  

We will meet at Ockham Common Visitors Centre, Boldermere Car Park, Old Lane, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1ND.  This is on the A3 just south of Junction 10 of the M25 (you have to approach it from the slip road off the roundabout of the A3/M25 junction). Get there from 08:00 with the aim of leaving promptly at 08:30.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>In the car park is ‘Ockham Bites’ who can turn out a mean bacon or sausage buttie (and at a much more reasonable rate than you’ll find at Goodwood!).  If you want breakfast, then arrive early as it takes time for the one person on duty to cook to order.  Clean toilets are also available.<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>From here we’ll be driving down to Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit for a spot of brekkie and to look at the cars.  <o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p><o:p>More details can be found at </o:p>http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub/<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>Let me know if you will be coming along so that I can pre-warn the snack bar and also to confirm whether or not the event is on.<o:p></o:p>
Bob

ill try and be there.  You know I sometimes have trouble with early starts :wink:

OK, hope you make it [:)]

Should have one or two others from the Planet MX5 gang joining us too.

Bob

I was there today,

I felt a bit dizzy due to the sight of so many mini’s…

Saw a couple of 5’s one of which was a black supercharged one? Who was this then? I like the vents