West Norfolk Christmas Meal - Ffolkes Arms, Hillington , Norfolk PE31 6BJ

Evening all,

Confirmation of Matts mention at last weeks monthly meeting of this years Christmas meal.

We have 30 places provisionally booked (I’m sure we can add to if we needed to) so please feel free to add to this post and we’ll start the list 

Its £18.50 per head (or £16.65 with a Norfolk Passport, if you haven’t got one already then click here and apply https://www.norfolkpassport.com

The Ffolkes are doing their Infamous Unlimited Smokehouse Feast (see below or visit their website https://www.ffolkes.org.uk )

Smokehouse Feast details

Unlimited - A wide selection of BBQ style food incl sausages, ribs, chicken, beef and pork accompanied by fries, corn on the cob & other Ffolkes favourites.

Puddings - doughnuts, chocolate fondue, & ice cream stations or create your own sundae.

Vegetarian & vegan and gluten free options available, please let us know when you add to the list if you have any of these particular requirements.

if you can show your interest then we’ll start a list and try and confirm if the 14th will be subject to the normal menu or the Christmas one.

NOTE THAT IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THERE WILL BE NO ‘CHRISTMAS MENU’ 

Many thanks 

Kev and Mat 

List as below 

Kev and Liz

Mat and Mix

Barry and Jen

Andy and Jo

Mark and Carole

William and Lynda

Simon and Christine

Malcolm and Judy

Ray and June

Ralph and Viv

Harry

Martin and Wendy

Mark and Pam (could be late arrivals) 

Kev / Matt

Good Morning

Would you kindly add Jen and myself to the list.

Many Thanks

Barry

Hi Kev/Mat

Can you please add John&Mags

Thanks

Hi Kev and Matt

Please add us to the list

Thanks

Andy and Jo 

Hi Kev and Matt,

Please myself and Carole to the list.

Thanks

Mark and Carole

Hi Kev and Matt,

Please add William and Lynda, Simon and Christine, Malcolm and Judy  and Ray and June to the list.

Thank you.

Regards,

William.

Hi Kev & Matt,

Please can you add us to the Xmas meal list.

Thankyou,

Ralph & Viv

Hi Kev and Matt
Please add us to the list.
Gluten free for Sue please.
Thanks
Kev and Sue

hi Kev can you put me down for the Christmas meal please cheers Harry.

Hi Kev & Matt,

Can you add us to the Christmas meal list.

Sorry for the delay, had to wait to see when I’d be working.

Martin & Wendy

No worries Martin - glad you can both get along 

Hi Kev and Matt
Unfortunately something has cropped up at home which means we cannot come to the Christmas meal that we were so looking forward to.
Anyway we hope you all have a great time and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Best wishes
                Kev and Sue.

Hi Kev and Sue, sorry to hear that you cannot make it this evening - thanks for letting us know.

Wishing you both a Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Kev and Mat 

What a great night 

Many thanks to you all for coming along this evening and enjoying a lovely evening at the Ffolkes - terrif to see you all.

Hoping that you can make the quiz at this coming weeks meeting if not thanks for all your continued support throughout 2019 and Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year 

Kev, Liz, Mat and Mix  

Kev, Liz, Mat and Mix.

The thanks should be from us, without the time, effort and enthusiasm you all put in, there would not have been a Saturday night festive feast. So from me and Jen, our sincerest thanks for yet another great evening of fun and laughter.

Barry and Jenny

Kev, Liz, Mat and Mix,

Many thanks for organising, great evening, perhaps we could revisit in the new year and unveil our gold envelopes? Cant make Wednesday as I’m on shift, have a great Xmas see you in 2020.

Regards

Mark & Pam 

Kev and Liz, Mat and Mix

Thanks very much for arranging a great night out on Saturday 

We just wanted to say thanks and that we appreciate all that you do for us throughout the year 

Cheers

Andy and Jo 

Kev & Liz, Matt & Mix,

Thank you for a great evening and all your hard work throughout the year.Smile

Have & great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The Goldern Envelope ceremonial opeing sounds like a great idea.

See you all Wednesday

Ralph & Viv

Thanks Kev & Liz, Matt & Mix, for all the hardwork over the year as well as organising a fantastic evening.

We had a good laugh as always. 

I don’t think either of us have ever eaten so much meat before, we didn’t eat much until the following evening!

See those who are going on Wednesday for the quiz. Phil and Jen have done the hard work, we’ll just be helping.

Martin & Wendy.