West Norfolk Monthly Meeting Weds 25th March 8pm, The Winch, 70 Main Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE33 0LY

Hi all,

More fun and frolics at The Winch - normal conditions apply :joy::joy:

Kev and Mat

Evening all,

No recommendations from the hierarchy from within the club, but in light of today’s announcement Mat and I think it is prudent and sensible to cancel this months meeting at The Winch.

If all theories are to be listened too then it’ll probably be the same for the next few months, but we’ll take it one month at a time.

In the meantime keep well and safe and hopefully we’ll see each other again soon.

Kev and Mat

Hi Kev & Mat,

Thanks for the update. A sensible decision, giving the current situation.

Keep safe everyone and see you soon :+1:

Phil & Jen

1 Like

Hi you two - it was a no brainer, even for me without one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You take care as well - hoping to see you after all this has gone through :+1:t2:

Stay well stay safe :blush:

Kev

1 Like

Makes sense and I shouldn’t be working next Wednesday, did manage a trip out yesterday with the roof down, happy days. Take care and keep safe.

Mark & Pam

1 Like

Hi Mark,

You all keep safe and well also - see you soon.
Take care,

Kev and Mat

Hi Kev & Mat
Just to say that I have sold my MX5 so will not be attending any meetings again, the old back not happy with getting in & out of car sorry to leave the group.
Thanks again & stay safe
John & Mags

Hi John,
Thanks for the message and letting us know.
Good to hear that you and Mags are both ok and are keeping safe.
In fairness I’m selling our NC as well - had it advertised just before lockdown so Liz and I will be leaving the group also.
Mat and I were standing down in April after 5yrs of doing the meetings anyway, suffice to say that covid scuppered it and we’ll have to ‘hand over’ sometime later in the year now.
Thanks very much for your support to Mat and myself whilst you were members and take care of yourselves in the future.

Our very best wishes to you both - Kev and Mat