West Sussex newbie

Hi guys and gals.
I’ve had Goldie a year now, and finally decided to join the club.
Although I live in West Sussex, I’ve done a few events with the Northampton group, very friendly bunch.
Goldie is a 1998 NB 1.6, absolutely standard except the radio, still under 90 thousand miles, and the previous lady owner had her 15 years and full service history.
One rear arch and both bottom rear sills are showing signs of the dreaded lurgy, but she passed the mot with no advisories, and I know it needs doing.

2 Likes

@Keithy1,
Welcome to the south of England…which region have you opted to be part of Sussex Downs, East Sussex, or Solent regions…

I’m in Haywards Heath, so they’ve stuck me in south central.
Happy to travel about though

1 Like

Welcome Keithy1, good to see you and your 5 on this forum. You would be most welcome to join our drives and events. Our programme we had mapped out for the whole of 2020 is sadly in disarray due to the dreaded Covid. However, we are just starting to resume drives and events to MX5OC guidelines, so keep an eye on the Solent Area Forum and FaceBook page.

And once again welcome.
South Central are looking forward to seeing you around. Yesterday 19 cars turned up for a low key socially distanced cup of coffee and a chat.
We have a Treasure Hunt with following Picnic, in the Camberly area next Sunday afternoon and would welcome you from a safe distance obviously.

I will indeed, and thanks for the welcome

Hiya, any more details on Sunday? Times and where to meet?
Cheers

Hello Keithy 1
Sunday 23rd August Treasure Hunt & picnic.Meet 1.30 PM at Blackbushe Airport car park, GU17 9LQ ~ Participants will be sent out from 2 PMonwards at 3 min intervals. Finish at Lightwater Country Park for scoring and picnic, (bring your own chairs/ blankets, and dont forget your food & drink). In order to gauge numbers please E-mailtony@bssb.co.uk to to confirm your interest.

See you Sunday.

Hi, thanks for the invite, but I’m afraid I can’t make this sunday

Did you get the email from Alan with the upcoming events?

No I didn’t :cry:

If you email Alan on mx5southcentral@talktalk.net with your email and membership number he will clarify the GDPR add you to the mail shot list.