Western Friday Convoy

Small (but high quality convoyWink) of 3 Western cars travelling via Cirencester, Stow, Lichfield on Friday morning - give us a wave if you see usSmile

Will join up with you for the afternoon run on the Saturday since we are popping in to see relatives on the way up on Friday. Also please keep a space for us on Sunday and then we will be 4 ‘high quality’ cars from the region…

Hils and I are taking a week to get there by going the pretty way via  Fort William, obviously we shall be visiting a Distillery or two and go Haggis spottting afterwards.

What time are you around Cirencester on the Friday,  I should be driving my MK1 that day to and from work

Hope to be around Cirencester around 11:00ish - we will only be 2 on the way in and 3 on the way out as our third member lives just outside Cirencester.  We’ll keep our eyes open for any MK1s around that areaSmile

Hope to see you on the Saturday - maybe we can arrange to meet on Sunday morning so we go in together. There should be a few other Westerners as well - I thinks there are at least 4 or 5 others going.Car