What a day!!!

Thanks to all who were involved in the organising and implementing today. The weather was a bonus too. Great to put some names to faces a truly brilliant day. A few pics.

Fantastic Day. Thank You to all the Good people behind the scenes who made this happen. The weather organiser deserves a very special pat on the back.

I felt like a kid in a sweet shop today, the colour coding was the icing on the cake. 

Brilliant, Brilliant day. Thanks to all who organised it. Was there with the wife’s Eunos, so in coloured parking. Will post up some pics in a while when I get them processed off the camera.

What an absolutely fantastic day - first club event we have ever attended - great fun 5 spotting on the way - everyone we waved at waved back - thank you - that’s what it’s all about.
What a venue - so much to take in - enjoyed ever minute of it.
Thanks to the Segway team Segstreme - my lad had 2 goes and it made his day. Same with the lady with the redio controlled cars Entertainment RC in the centre.
Great day, great cars, great venue, great people - well done to all involved in organising this - events like this don’t happen by themselves!
Looking forward to the next one already.[(yy)]

John and Harry

[(y)] [(yy)]

A great show, well done to everyone involved. A thoroughly enjoyable day.

Great day, thanks to the organisers for staging a flawless event. My daughter didnt want to leave. Only wish I had got there a bit earlier to get parked up in one of the better car parks.

Anyone know the final count of mx5s

Big thanks to everyone involved in pulling the rally together, really enjoyed the day and the venue was great.

Managed to end up spending far more than I’d planned at MX5parts, but nevermind 

Yes we enjoyed it immensely, many thanks to all who organised it and made it a great day. My wife even got to meet Chris Barrie, he seems a nice genuine bloke to chat to.

Over 1700 was mentioned.

A Very big thankyou to all involved with todays amazing rally

Organised to perfection

This was our first rally as new members, brilliant day

Mark & Emma

Had a Great Day at The National

Any news on how many MX-5’s were there today ?

Wow, more than expected.

At least 1750 cars apparently…

Had a brilliant weekend, thank you to everyone who made it possible

It was fantastic, great effort by everyone involved. Absolutely perfect weather and a brilliant venue.

I did feel Mazda should have had a Mk4 for us to see, the Americans have had a look and I am sure we will buy more than they will.

Next event please…

After buying our first MX5 3 weeks ago we did not expect such a great family of owners. Fantastic day, fantastic people, fantastic cars. Couldn’t have wished for more.
Well done to all those who gave their time to organise and run the event. A credit to you all.
Thanks
Chris n Sharon[(yy)] [(yy)]

Just like to add my thanks to all who helped to make it a great day out. Brooklands and now Gaydon, two fantastic days out. Roll on next year.

Fantastic day which was extremely well organised. Congratulations everybody!

A big thank you to everybody involved in the organisation of the National.

Keith