What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 1)

Fitted a gurt big blingy Ripspeed 90mm round exhaust tailpipe trim weighs a tonne!Thumbs up

Started paint prep on a pair of new front brake calipers for the Nurburgring on a Budget trip, ordered new tyres

Dr. EunosGeek

Annoying flat tyre at the weekend, so little 14" T1Rs off, and nice shiny* 15" BBSs with R1Rs on instead. lets hope the temperature doesn’t dip below -9.

• not shiny.
1 Like

Are you from Brissle?

No but I did take the time to learn the langauge when I worked abroad at British Aerospace, FiltonGeek

I’m impressed.  We lived on Filton Av.  Of course, I was not old enough to take on the lingo when I was there or somethin or nothin.Stick Tongue Out

Today, I really don’t know what to do with the 5’sConfused  I could go to Buxton if the frost melts.

Taken advantage of the ‘spring’ like sunshine & given her a good wash & wax!

paired a blackberry torch to built in bluetooth - sort of worked but wont dial the correct numbers - all done by voice recognition - hilarious to listen to my wife and the 5’s female voice ‘discussing’ the finer points of my mobile number{#emotions_dlg.anbangwall}{#emotions_dlg.anhitwall}

Polished MK1 paintwork on me Mams drive!Smile

Fitted a reverse cut vinyl i got made up in work to the rear window.

It reads “No hairdryers are kept in this vehicle overnight”

hehe

Just driven it home after purchasing it !! Wink

Today - cleaned and re-protected mohair roof & collected new front grille (will fit it and deflector on Fri) and went for a drive {#emotions_dlg.cool}

Weekend - bought a wind deflector and tonneau cover

Friday - got all new brake pads and discs and passed MOT! {#emotions_dlg.bigsmile}

[:D] nice.

Fitted new gear knob, mats , cleaned it out a bit, ordered racing beat exhaust and , some new wheels / tyres/  recieved  some items from mx5 parts and cleaned up the style bar and windblocker ready to fit, damn this money is burning a hole Cool

Fitted a leather with red stitching handbrake gater that matches the gear lever gaiter to MK1 late last night.

Today I have re-proofed my mohair hood on my MK2 using Renovo Ultra Proofer.

I did this!!

I must say I’m loving this thread…

Good to see so many enjoying not just owning there cars but enjoying them too Thumbs up

P72

(yesterday)

took her to the beach Cool

Geoff - Brilliant!!! Love this idea. Waving

Today I have mostly been having my bespoke new camel coloured mohair hood made and fitted at Jack Smith trimmers see below.

Normally I fit hoods on other peoples cars for them but I fancied a day off with the professionals

and at Raymonds prices it is very very hard to go wrong…

Am happy bunnyThumbs up

Dr. EunosGeek

Hi all well today i took the wheels of and prep them for new paint job in doing that noticed the boots are shit on the rear shocks are well another thing to add to the list really hoping i get it finished before the sun comes and goes Cool 

neil