What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 2)

Well I did get them out ready !

3 Likes

Fitted new Yuasa YBX5053 Silver Battery to my NC.

Initially, the positive battery terminal wouldnā€™t nip up fully, managed to remove and replace sleeve with old one from dead battery, all good now!

1 Like

Nice pedals. They look like the Zeromotive ones I just ordered.

1 Like

Thanks pal, but canā€™t claim any credit- they were the factory-fitted ones :blush:

1 Like

MOTā€™d this morning. Perfect. :innocent:

1 Like

The covers came off, disconnected the battery charger and out in the sun. Checked all the vitals, itā€™s ready to roll.

19 Likes

Is looking good! :smile:

1 Like

Nice pedals

2 Likes

Done nowtā€¦ at work all day and missed a delivery Ive waited 4 months for :frowning_face:

Not to every ones taste ā€¦but its a 911 GT3 RS air vent (usually used in front bumper of the Porker)

Its going in my bonnetā€¦ehhh thats the plan anyway

Thanks mate- they came as stock

After removing the CD player between the seats, the front wheel fits in like a dream in the void where the roof goes. Iā€™ve done this for the summer period as weā€™ll be going on two long road trips together and it was important I donā€™t lose the boot or interior to a large 740mm wheel.

3 Likes

Fitted my new smoked side repeaters and also new clips for the wheel arch linings

1 Like

2 jobs done. Took the car to Sam Goodwin for a service and had the key fob fixed by Nick at Remotefobcentre . Iā€™m a happy boy. Roof down there and back of course.

1 Like

Iā€™ve spent 4 hours hosing off two tonnes of sand that was mixed in rain

6 Likes

Tell me about it! Iā€™m amazed thereā€™s any left in the Sahara.

2 Likes

Fitted a Barbarian tower brace. Pure bling, I know!

7 Likes

Looks well, spotted these online some time ago.

Very reasonable price, look great in pics , how is the actual quality ?

The quality is top notch. Seems very sturdy and is well finished.

It didnā€™t need doing, but I did it anyway - Another coat of AutoGlym SRP applied to the '5ā€¦ Also became a Club Member of the MX5OC today :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Trimmed my hoop covers so the soft top wonā€™t rub. Filed it down until it looked right and then polished it with successively smoother files, wetndry, bit of car polish and thereā€™s a bigger gap now so Iā€™ve got no worries about if it did occur and I wasnā€™t paying attention.