What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 1) - #10017 by foolhandy.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

Put Gtechnic Smart Fabric on the roof

1 Like

So after tackling the removed front arches yesterday, today was the turn of the sills.
Buffed, degreased and coated with Buzzweld rust encapsulator.
Pleased only light rust found, nothing the 4" flapper disc couldnt take care of.

Once fully cured will coat with Motip anti gravel.

15 Likes

Gave my NC2 the full Autoglym treatment. Wash, Polish then high gloss sealant. Had to stay in for deliveries that never arrived so missed out on an amazing day for driving about for no particular reason other than the fun of it😁

7 Likes

Fitted stainless steel battery and fuse box covers.

5 Likes

Stunning day today!
Took the lad out for our first cycle of the year together over to Barnoldswick - who in my family said the MX5 was a bad idea…?
10 points to anyone who can guess where my front wheel is for my Specialized
Instagram: @CL14DUK

13 Likes

Interesting
Hope those bikes are really light.
Can’t see that working for my 25 kilo leccy mountain bike…

2 Likes

Back at home because you forgot to take it?

3 Likes

Think I would have left the whole lot at home…:flushed:

2 Likes

In your wife’s car? Behind the seats?

1 Like

That’s a really smart setup. I personally would be scared of scratching the car whilst putting up the bikes or taking them down, but that’s just me. I can barely change a wiper blade without some kind of incident :laughing:

1 Like

Pu

t some stickers on

10 Likes

At home. Doh! :grin:

New car mats FINALLY arrived today after several delays but have to say, they were definitely worth the wait- am absolutely delighted with them :grin:

15 Likes

Nice!
Poshest wee burd in Glescae yooz iz.

2 Likes

Glesgae??? ??? Wrong coast, lad :joy:

Glasgow. = Glescae…to some anyway.

Aye, I got that, but I’m no a Weegie!

Thought you were in a G post code…picked up summat wrong.
Probably necking Brasso as usual.

1 Like

Lol, nope. An Edinburgh-born Caithnessian currently trapped in ‘The Kingdom’… couldn’t get any more East Coast :see_no_evil::rofl:

3 Likes