What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 2)

I saw a car outside an apartment belonging to friends in Italy that had hail damage.
It literally looked as though someone had attacked the car with a hammer…
You wouldn’t have wanted to be caught out in the open in that hailstorm…

If you are after a blower these have very good reviews and I regularly see them being used on YouTube detailing channels

1 Like

That’s the one I was thinking of but couldn’t remember the name? :grimacing:

Barrie

Oh man! That’s bad. Any damage?

I have a pair of Stebel TM80 horns in red from MX5Parts, still in their box and complete with instructions, relay etc.
Happy to sell for £25.00 posted

Is that a knock-off version of Stebel? :rofl:

1 Like

No…can’t even remember was it off eBay or Amazon. This is not exactly the same, but basically is !!

1 Like

Corrected now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally after a fair few other jobs on the must do list, I’ve spent a few hours on the car, just cleaning.

14 Likes

Looking great as usual Mick :+1: just need some top down, nice weather to enjoy the fruits of your labour now! :sunglasses:

Barrie

2 Likes

Tomorrow Barrie, Lichfield and a picnic at Shugborough Hall. Well that’s the fair weather plan, I don’t know what if it’s raining when we get there.:grin:

1 Like

Does indeed sound like a plan Mick! Fingers crossed for the weather for you and Mrs :crossed_fingers:

Barrie

Can also be used in your hairdressing salon :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, but I put Ring twins in and they are rated at 110DB’s. (I dont know what yours are but hopefully someone will pop in with a buy).:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Zing!! That looks cracking! I notice that the majority of people taking pictures of their 5’s have roof down, windows up. It’s the same on the ‘Favourite Photo’ thread as well. I personally prefer taking pictures with the windows down, but it seems I may be the only one.

5 Likes

A whopping 112 DBs according to the box.
I very an idea the Rings are straight diaphragm horns, as opposed to snail wind-tone types, s go beep rather blare.

Fitted a metal floor plate. Not just bling, though. My CarbonMiata floor mats have a heel area and the lip around the edge catches my heel every time I operate the clutch. I tried sanding it flush but that didn’t work, so got this plate which is slightly larger, and covers the lip.

1 Like

Got these and pretty good, not that I use them much. Thanks for the offer though. :+1:

1 Like

Had this one in previous NC, I actually quite liked it?

Barrie

Yup, they look great.