What is "sport" about my Sport Venture 1.8 PRHT?

That could be a possible reason, I’m not 100% certain though.

Venture Sport, Sendo and Silver Edition are all pretty much the same thing. In 2014, Mazda brought back “web tuning” in Japan, where buyers could completely mix and match features. It probably allowed their global distributors to produce a myriad of different specs for local conditions.

1 Like

I have a 2013 Sport Graphite 2 litre, mark 3.75 apparently, and it certainly does seem to have had all the ‘extras’ thrown at it, in looks and specs. Apparently only 500 made and only for the UK market. Someone told me that he had a special edition in that as there were so many actual special editions, and his one was the only one that wasn’t!

That was a lightweight!
How about this Sporting" beauty?

1750 cc Maxi mill into a chassis barely capable of supporting an 1100 A series.

Woo Hooo!

Rumour had it a few Downtown tweaked cars were handed to journos to report on…less than 10 seconds and over 100mph. Jesus.
Some cars are just so bad, oddly they can develop a sort of masochistic charm later as ugly sister oddballs…
People do collect old Iron Curtain stuff…and Yugos!

There was a ‘Works’ rally prepared Allegro that a friend once owned. One of the magazines did a feature on it but unfortunately I can not find it.
If you need chapter and verse talk to Andy here. Home - Acespeed Historic Motorsport
:heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.