what no dogs !! ??

Enough about dogs ! I have 2 , am a BRDC Marshall and their not allowed at any mainland UK track or rally. End of

Yep, their rubbish at driving or riding anyway 

See my avatar our dog drives perfectly.  

I wasn’t aware there would be any racing going on, just the handling area and then the parade lap. I would love to take one of my dogs but getting a 45kg german shepherd to sit still in an MX5 for a 200 mile journey is a challenge I don’t care to take on! As an aside, I’ve taken my dogs on plenty of MG runs and to events without problem but they tend not to be held at racing circuits. There’s usually a good turn out of canine passengers and rarely any children - heaven! But, in the words of the Rolling Stones, you can’t always get what you want!

Exactly what I said.

I would trust my dog on a lead rather than any human i don’t know…as for “It only takes one dog to slip the leash and run out onto the track and that would be catastrophic if the beast was struck by a racing car at speed putting the drivers and the publics safety at risk…get real and think about !!!”

What a load of nonsense…how many dogs slip their leash? It only takes one person to run out onto the track for it to go tits up too.

What if you have a guide dog? 

JESUS CHRIST IN RICHMOND PARK: ORIGINAL UPLOAD: http://youtu.be/3GRSbr0EYYU

Fenton!

Think it may be time to put this thread to sleep and just leave it lie.

That is your opinion and you have right to hold an opinion but the fact remains as in Oulton Parks FAQ :

No animals are permitted anywhere on site. Guide dogs are the only exception.

If for any reason you have a problem with MSV rulings take it up with them and at the end of the day you have a choice   

Just watching the MotoGP practice from Austin Texas, dog on track brings out red flag.

Only goes to show it can happen, even in H&S crazy USA.

Love my dogs too much to take racing or airshows.

As much as I love my dog I can’t for the life of me think why I would want to take him to a Motorsport event, hordes of people, loud cars etc, he would be a PITA, new smells, lots of people to say hello to, he is well behaved but still a pain when all I want to do is watch the Motorsport, and as has been shown this weekend they have no place at a race circuit.