What wheels are these? NC or other?

I’m looking at buying these for my NC to have as spare for trackdays etc.

Anyone know what wheels are these?

Hi They look like NC1 2.0 sport wheels,

hope this helps

1 Like

Yes they are NC1 sport, they’ve been painted though as they only came in the silver/aluminium style finish.

1 Like

cheers… do you rekon 300 squids be ok price for these? (considering they are not bent/damaged) - which i have a feeling they might be as why they would be painted otherwise…

1 Like

Nope, £150 tops and that’s pushing it, especially if the tyres look suspect or very worn.

I paid £325 for set of NC2 alloys (no tyres) that had only seen 400 miles on the road so new looking.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I wasn’t looking at the wheels, just the rust.

its a car at a breaker, I was after of another set of wheels for mine but I will give that a miss. If the car was in that state I wonder what I’d uncover if I bought those wheels

Not necessarily, I bought a spare set (fitted with winter tyres) for our NC and had them fully refurbished and powder coated graphite. They were in perfect condition when I sold them a couple of years ago when we stopped using the MX-5 over winter - incidentally they were sold for £150 with a set of hardly used winter tyres and wheel bags.

2 Likes

Did the NC1 sport alloys ever come in graphite just mine are graphite and seen others with what look like exact same coloured sport alloys?

Not 101% sure but pretty much think they came only in silver

yea I didn’t go for them. I’m not really desperate but I would like another spare set of wheels for my NC.
I prefer buying a set from someone from the forum rather than a breaker; at least I would have some history about them.

However I’m kinda warming up buying new wheels. The suzuka wheels from mx5parts are 17 x 7.5 with 55mm offset - so its 205 to 215 wide tyres but maybe I’ll look for 17 x 8 wheels with a 40-45mm offset. With these I can get from 215-235 width tyre.

next time you sell ANYthing please contact me

My Kuro edition has these in black as a standard. I’m also looking for a spare set. If you didn’t buy them do you mind telling what breaker it was. Thanks

Hi mate. It was on Facebook market place. I deleted it a while ago so its difficult to find who the seller was. If i remember correctly it was south from me somewhere Bristol area but can’t remember specifics. Sorry dude

1 Like