What's your other car?

This is my old Defender OPHELIA is her name

4 Likes

A Hyundai i30 1.6 Diesel estate and a newly acquired Royal Interceptor 650 (great fun)

1 Like

BMW E91 330D Estate… had it many years and it still drives like new!! Perfect dog transport and if it gets muddy I’m not bothered.

2 Likes

'68 plate Audi S3 Sportback.
'17 plate Mercedes-Benz SLC 250d.
The Mercedes was supposed to replace the mx-5, but somehow I managed to keep it, no idea how I got away with it!

2 Likes

That’s an interesting name, we have had five Defenders and their names had pretty much followed their colours but we have called this one Landy as using it’s colour to name it would be a little bit inappropriate these days. :blush: Looking at it’s age is it a 200tdi?

1 Like

Mine is a VW Golf Match TSI (2019) with a 1.0 litre turbo petrol engine. Three cylinder as well. Surprisingly nippy and great fuel economy.

1 Like

Wife has the Mercedes GLE350 with all the toys, and I have a Suzuki DL650 V Strom (that we rode around the world in 2018)

4 Likes

Both my cars are MX-5s so I don’t exactly have an answer to “what else you Mazda drivers drive” other than another Mazda!
128364525_717180805870382_3551682170853052513_n
Project on the left, daily on the right :smiley:

10 Likes

Like your Jet Provost. Worked on those for many years in the RAF.

2 Likes

Here’s mine, used in turn so that neither one feels neglected!

18 Likes

3 Likes

These are my two - I’m not sure which one is the sensible one and which is the toy? :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Had to buy this…

To fit this in…

8 Likes

Two other toys!

2 Likes

Why thank you very much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just rode around the world?

Bloody hell what a thing to do ! Especially on a bike.

Thats my old one, but the new one is identical apart from being a 19 plate. If it’s right it’s right

2 Likes

2019 Audi A6 with registration J6NGA - 14,700 miles on it my nickname is Jenga.

2018 Hyundai I800 with registration H5JOJ - 36,000 miles on it - wifes car and her initials on it.

2007 MX5 with registration as a normal one as not yet purchased a reg for it - 84,000 miles on it.

2 Likes

Can’t decide what my next big car will be so only the NA for me at the moment, but still have 4 cars in the household.
Wife has a Tiguan, plain and boring white goods we can’t wait to get rid of
Son has a blobeye Impreza and daughter has a polo which she’s currently learning to drive in, so a few options if needed.

2 Likes

More Japcrap and something Austrian.

6 Likes