What's your other car?

Hi Bruce, it was only at Gildersome roundabout! Near where you used to work? Didn’t actually catch fire, it was the Jaws of life being deployed to disconnect the battery under the bonnet, even though its in the boot under the spare wheel! Oh well, TBH all who attended were absolutely brilliant :+1:
Barrie

Our third Mini :heart_eyes:
2017 Cooper S

5 Likes

Have a soft spot for the BMW Mini, we had four, two Cooper D’s and two 3cyl Cooper 1.5l, great cars.

1 Like

Just in case the dog needs to get somewhere quickly😄

3 Likes

2018 BMW 330d X-Drive Touring and 2016 VW Campervan

1 Like

1997 Dakar and Volvo V60.
Shortly to be joined by an all electric something or other!
IMG_4506

4 Likes

Was that from Father Ted, if I remember right? Very funny :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

2018 Mercedes E220d AMG line. Couldn’t be any more different to drive!

5 Likes

Apart from my low-mileage 2007 MX5 NC trackday/winter/summer opentop baby I have a 2019 Audi S3 2 litre Quattro which is utterly mighty. Having previously had 2 Lotus Elises and a Caterham, this is the frighteningly fastest car I’ve ever had (and probably ever will) reaching licence-losing speeds without realising! Until I get a Tesla…

1 Like

Tesla is crazy fast. The P100D with a supercharger mod will do 0-60 in 1.91 seconds. How the actual heck does it get traction?!
I have no idea what is involved in the mod, the word super charger is obviously a play on words.

For at least 40 years I’ve always had a small two seater manual and a four seater automatic. Currently MX5 PRHT and alloy Jag XJR. I’ve bought British mainly so a lot of MG, Triumph and Lotus for the two-seaters and a lot of Jags. I briefly tried a two-in-one combo, a V12 XJS, which was hopeless for either purpose. My current pairing is very good value, robust, brilliantly fit for purpose and extremely satisfying.

A black one, a red one and a white one dependent on my mood. And the weather conditions.

2 Likes

Just got rid of an awful Renault Kadjar and replaced it with ‘the frog’.

3 Likes

BMW 320 touring in black great car real work horse !

1 Like

On my second BMW M140i as a daily, thirsty, fast and inconspicuous.

3 Likes

An 06 Subaru Forester 2.5 Turbo with a drainpipe exhaust. I love that sound!

3 Likes

Day to day drive is a 2019 Audi A1 love it to bits but it doesn’t stir the soul the same as a 2006 NC ■■■ what a drive!

This is beloved XJS, and yes, I used to carry the Hang glider on the roof.

10 Likes

I had one of those from 2007 until late 2014. Awesome car that would take anything you threw at it - including snow, floods and Oxfordshire roads.
I only got rid of it as I was doing a lot of miles and around 25 - 29 MPG (if I was careful) couldn’t be justified.
Still miss it

2 Likes

My Ducati 696, oh yes my SV650 is my other car oh and my Mk2.5

4 Likes