White Mark 2 which came 3rd in the spring rally

Hi,

My friend wayne is asking about the white mark 2 which came 3rd at the spring rally on the sunday the 17th and he wants to know where the owner of that white mark 2 got his small chrome bonnet lifters from?

Can the owner help?

Are these the ones?  http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/144

Thank you tracy.

No the one’s from mx5parts are not the to one’s,they are a lot smaller,but thankyou for replying.

Many thanks

Wayne

One stop

Manchester

Hi RedTop

I got the bonnet lifters from ebay.You can find them under Mazda mx5 Tuning & styling,i don’t know the item number but it was listed as,

Mazda mx5 Bonnet Hood Lifter Struts Dampers CR. price £14.99 +p&p.      PS the chrome is not as good as some. 

Hi

Thanks for replying,are they the type that need drilling and tapping on the hinges??? and if so how does the bonnet sit when closed???please be honest.

many thanks

Wayne

(I’m the chap who took photo’s of the side skirts for ref so i could fit some to my own, which are now done, thank you)

One Stop Mx-5 Roadsters

Manchester

Hi Wayne

Yes you do drill & tap the hindges. The back of the bonnett is a bit higher than it was due to the wear & tear in the hindges.

They have done over 100,000 miles.

Hope your side skirts look good.

Allan.