Who's going to Beaulieu?

I think there’s a few of us from Western, has anyone thought about going in convoy? Car Car Car

As far as I know there is:

Me, Neil, Liz, Peter, Howie

Not sure what time we’re leaving or the route, Neil knows where it is tho’ Big Smile

Any SW or Wales meet ups on the way?

Hi Lynne,
We are making a weekend of it and going down on Saturday with Geoff and Liz staying overnight in the Southampton Novotel. We are also planning to meet at least one other couple from the Eastern region. If anybody else wants to join us you are most welcome.
Looking forward to it as a chance to get some miles on the new motor :-)))))
We’ll doubtless see you at Beaulieu if not before. Have fun!

Very nice Big Smile look forward to seeing her, and you too of course.

We will be going on Sunday morning, quite early I think Rolling eyes

Have a good drive and see you there.

Hi Lynne,

This Liz is going Sunday morning, Quite happy to join a convoyBig Smile as will be travelling solo. What time are you thinking of leaving so as I can get my beauty sleep beforehandThinking

Howie and Hils will travel down Sunday morning but need to discuss travel times, routes, whose car, where do we meet up, etc.

Some people are going from Tog Hill at 9.30. Would be nice to all go together, but feel that’s a bit late.

Me and Neil will be leaving at 6.30 as there is lots to see and want to avoid sitting in queues to get in too. Not sure of the route except I know we starting from Yate! Thinking

Anyone else want to leave early? If not will see you up there Waving

We too consider the Tog Hill start time is a tad too late, we would aim to be there by then because their Cafe opens at 0830.

I’m up for early start, am tempted by the cafe for breakfastSmile

Avoid Lyndhurst as the traffic queues to get through can be horrendousGetting angry, we often go down that way and tend to go around it the long way A336 then A328, at least we are moving.

Lovely  drive, thanks to Andy for leading there & letting me follow you back, see you all Wednesday, all cleaned & polished of course Clapping hands in the airWaving 

and the car!!!  lol.

What a great day out and probably a record ‘Western’ attendance. So much to see and do. Lovely run home with the top down all the way. Won’t see you on Wednesday but hope to see many of you next Sunday.

Brilliant day out!!!

Now the sad news Sad for everyone but Peter Smile - the Best Car in Area Competition planned for our July meeting on Wed 13th has had to be postponed again so Peter’s new Kendo might still have a chance!!! (although there might be some dark horses elsewhere?)

Glad I didn’t log of without one final scan of posts, would have missed this…now I’ll have time to clean mine so I can park next to Peters…wasn’t going to have time to clean it before WednesdayWink

See you all Wednesday anywayWaving