Who's got OZ Alleggerita & Ultraleggera?

Hello all.

I’m looking at light weight alloys for my first mod. I’ve narrowed it down to these 2 

OZ Alleggerita 

And

OZ Ultraleggera

But there’s quite a few colour options. Any photos people could upload would be a great help 

The alleggerita have just been released in star silver. But you can only get them in 18’s which is disappointing 

Thanks

White on black 

Those Look stunning! What size are those. did you notice any difference with the saving on unsprung weight?

I can’t remember if mine are Supers or Ultras, but are 1718".

Picture attached.

EDIT - don’t know what I was thinking of, they are 17" not 18".

EDIT 2 - I’ve been reliably informed they are Supers, so not what you wanted to see! Smile

17 inch with 215/45/17 ps4

i do notice a difference because i run a set of oz wrc  in the winter with winter tyres and they are heavy 

Any ND’s with Ultraleggeras? Considering a set for my ND2 now, fancy a change

I have Alleggeritas on my Soul Red ND. The car is still with BBR so I’ll get it cleaned up next week and share better pictures.

1 Like

Another option to consider is the Advanti Storm S1 17x7 6kg

20220518_020039

I was investigating Alleggeritas for my Abarth 124 Spider. It looked like BBR could supply, but not the OEM et45 which I’d prefer. From memory they spoke of usually fitting et38(?) to the ND. My interest stems from wanting to improve handling, braking, etc by reducing unsprung weight, but I’m nervous about compromising that with a deviation from the OEM scrub radius.

Price has gone up quite significantly so that Idea is canned! I’ll stick with my Konigs, they’re a wider wheel anyway and just as light but also flow formed rather than cast.